No announcement yet.

4 Questions...Sylar..Noah..Claire.. And the Bennet house

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Questions...Sylar..Noah..Claire.. And the Bennet house

Ok.. so here are a few things I was thinking about.

First.. good Sylar.. what did people think? Did you like the good Sylar? Or did you miss the old Sylar and were sad to see him go?
    I actually didnt mind the good Sylar like I thought I was going to. Honestly I thought I was going to hate it.. but he was sooo sweet with his son.. it was too cute.. and he turned around because of him, which was different then him just turning good just because.. he had reason to. Now that his son is dead though... I'm not sure whats going to happen. But I did miss the old Sylar at the same time. Sylar was always bad ass and was what made the show what it was. He was the boogey man.. the ultimate villian... for him to just become good just seems sad.. like a waste of an amazing villian.. I just wish I could have the ladder you know? A balance... I dont wanthim to be goody goody dad but.. I dont mind him loving his son.. and wanting to do whats right for him... And I'd miss the old Sylar if he was just gone... Why can't I have both!!!!

Also... Noah.. now.. why was Sylars son named Noah? Was he named after Mr. Bennet? If so.. Why in Gods name would he be named after Mr. Bennet?!?!? Any theroies? Also.. who is the mother? Any guesses?
    See.. I was thinking maybe Sylar and Noah ended up getting close somehow.. with him being his new partner and all.. maybe while Sylar was turning good.. Noah was there to guide him and help him.. and decided that maybe he didnt want to kill Sylar.. and they got close.. and he named his son after him. And since we havent seen Noah in the future.. and Claire is so bad now and vengeful.. maybe HRG dies. Thats what came to my mind anyways. So Sylar names his son Noah after his dead friend? As for the mother.. no idea.. but... I would love to hear what other people think!!

I was also wondering why Sylar was living in Claires house.. That I can't really reached my mind around.. doesnt seem to make sense to me.. And where was Noah anyways? What happened to him?
    Maybe HRG left the house to Sylar or something.. and Claire still hated Sylar for what he 'did' to her? I don't know.. but.. I think that Claire was getting kind of whiney about that. Honestly.. I would love not being able to feel pain!

Then there is Claire and The explosion.. and her blaming Peter. WTF was that about?
    I honestly think it is her fault. Her and that guy that escaped from Level five and speedy chick. They are the ones who showed up and took Sylars son hostage. They showed up and tried to kill Peter and ended up killing Noah.. which set Sylar off.. so if Claire should be cutting anyone.. shouldnt she be cutting herself up? Its more her and her posseys fault then anyones elses.
    As Sylar
    0%
    As Gabriel Gray
    0%
    Not quite sure yet.
    0%

i like good sylar!!

Comment

Crazy theory about Sylar and his son Noah:

Did we see or hear any mention of the child's Mother? I have an off the wall idea that maybe the kid actually was HRG. Perhaps Sylar and HRG ran into a villain that had the ability to turn him into a child and Sylar took him in as his own and is raising him in the house that technically still belongs to the kid.

I know it's crazy, but thought I's throw it out there.....

Comment

I love the good,the bad and the good looking.Whenever he is in a scene,I'm hooked at the screen

It's a real mystery about where that little boy came from.Either if he was Noah as a kid or his own son.To Sylar,he was the one who could help him to have control over his power.So,when he died he was angry that he couldn't control himself anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by tglass1976

Did we see or hear any mention of the child's Mother? I have an off the wall idea that maybe the kid actually was HRG. Perhaps Sylar and HRG ran into a villain that had the ability to turn him into a child and Sylar took him in as his own and is raising him in the house that technically still belongs to the kid.

Great theory and it perfectly suits the theory of Heroes Razor (like Occams Razor, except that instead of the simplest explanation being the truth - the most complicated explanation that is due to a superpower is the truth).

I reckon though that Occam is right, and that the kid is called Noah, because he is HRG's son, and Sylar is raising him after his death (maybe Claire inadvertently killed him and thats why she's so messed up).

Comment

where is the as Spock option?

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
              Great theory and it perfectly suits the theory of Heroes Razor (like Occams Razor, except that instead of the simplest explanation being the truth - the most complicated explanation that is due to a superpower is the truth).

I reckon though that Occam is right, and that the kid is called Noah, because he is HRG's son, and Sylar is raising him after his death (maybe Claire inadvertently killed him and thats why she's so messed up).
              I agree that the simpler explanation is probably correct here, but the idea popped into my head and I had to share.

Comment

Claire's a evil BI***

Comment

I had a similar idea maybe Sylar comes in contact with a villian who can changes people's ages and takes the ability and when noah tried to kill him turned him into a child and forced the Haitian to wipe his mind then lol us and our crazy theories

----- Added 43 Minutes later -----

omg I liked Sylar as a family man I have a little bro about the age I imagine Noah is and I so felt for him I would've exploded and killed a few people over anyone hurting my lil bro and Gabriel had every right to mess up the lvl 5 possey up.
                  Aside from my crazy theory here is probablly what might happen Claire might find the way to kill sylar and Noah and Sylar will get close Claire will try to kill Sylar and Noah will take the bullet or w.e it is that kills him. Which is y Claire is so pissed since she can't seem to take responsiblity for actions
                  Last edited by ill_will69; 10-10-2008, 03:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

You know what.. maybe it is crazy but I was kind of thinking the same thing.. cause really.. in that world it isnt impossible. I was kind of thinking that too.. but .. Why would Claire threaten her own dad? And she didnt really seem to care when he died.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Sweetie
                    I love the good,the bad and the good looking.Whenever he is in a scene,I'm hooked at the screen

It's a real mystery about where that little boy came from.Either if he was Noah as a kid or his own son.To Sylar,he was the one who could help him to have control over his power.So,when he died he was angry that he couldn't control himself anymore.
                    Ya I know.. I get totally warped whenever Sylar is onscreen too... Ive been hooked on him from the beginning lol.

Well ... I think Noah dieing meant more to Sylar then him not going to be able to control his power anymore. I think him dieing was like Sylar losing everything to him.. cause he really seemed devoted to Noah... whether he is Big Noah as a kid or his real son.. I think he meant more then just a means of control.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by bobsuncorp

I dont know.. If it would be Noahs son.. I never thought of that.. I would think more along the lines of it being little Mr.Bennet then saying its Mr.Bennets son. Still though.. even if he was Claire would be threatening and would have killed her own brother.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by hansioux
                    where is the as Spock option?
                    lol.. oops.. should have made sure that option was up there lol

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by ill_will69
                    I had a similar idea maybe Sylar comes in contact with a villian who can changes people's ages and takes the ability and when noah tried to kill him turned him into a child and forced the Haitian to wipe his mind then lol us and our crazy theories

----- Added 43 Minutes later -----

omg I liked Sylar as a family man I have a little bro about the age I imagine Noah is and I so felt for him I would've exploded and killed a few people over anyone hurting my lil bro and Gabriel had every right to mess up the lvl 5 possey up.
                    Aside from my crazy theory here is probablly what might happen Claire might find the way to kill sylar and Noah and Sylar will get close Claire will try to kill Sylar and Noah will take the bullet or w.e it is that kills him. Which is y Claire is so pissed since she can't seem to take responsiblity for actions
                    lol.. very interesting theory lmao... still wouldnt suprise me.. this is Heroes we are talking about.. it isnt about being logical lmao.

Exactly.. I totally feel for Sylar here... losing a child is probably the worst pain in the world.. Whether they are your blood or not... or... A former partener that tried to kill you... lol. But ya.. I would have so killed those mo fos especially the one who killed Noah.

hmm.. thats also pretty interesting.. and your Right.. Everything is the worlds fault when it comes to Claire.
                    Last edited by Lex'sLover; 10-10-2008, 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I like Gabriel Petrelli!
                      As for the mother... I would love it to be Elle.
                      . or... A former partener that tried to kill you... lol. But ya.. I would have so killed those mo fos especially the one who killed Noah.

Comment

WOW!!!! that poll is really close! thats crazy! lol

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                        I like Gabriel Petrelli!
                        As for the mother... I would love it to be Elle.
                        lol!! that would be soooo awesome!!!!
                        Last edited by Lex'sLover; 10-16-2008, 02:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think that the kid is Gabriel's. He looks a lot like him (or at least I think they were shooting for that). I think Noah died saving Gabriel at some point after they became close and Bennett realizes he is not the monster Sylar anymore. I think that will happen in the present storyline too. As for the mother...I have NO clue.

Comment

Ya..I think that definately makes sense. The mother... man.. that really makes you wonder doesnt it? I hope they tell us at some point... Cause it would suck not knowing..

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎