Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noah Jr.

He loves waffles and his dad nuked the earth when he died
    Last edited by Merfish; 10-06-2008, 07:11 PM. Reason: missed word

I still wonder who the mom was...... I don't know if we'll see anymore of that future though.

Comment

He done his job...got a laugh out of everyone..*chuckles* look he called him "Noah" Hardy, har, har, har. It'll probably be revealed later that he was a clone baby...of Noah. Dun , dun , dunnnnn.

Comment

That Noah must have been the Noah from present, I think Sylar has an ability to turn a grown man into a child

Comment

Well, I for one, was sad when the little kid died. I mean it was nice seeing Sylar happy and for his kid to die that way made me sad.

I think HRG really helped Sylar control himself in the past at some point and Sylar named his kid to honor him.

Comment

Maybe the kid has healing powers (it does run "in the family")...I wouldn't bet the farm that we've seen the last of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
              Well, I for one, was sad when the little kid died. I mean it was nice seeing Sylar happy and for his kid to die that way made me sad.

I think HRG really helped Sylar control himself in the past at some point and Sylar named his kid to honor him.
              Would be cool. Maybe HRG became a surrogate father of sorts.

Comment

Yup..just rewatched the scene. It says "Four Years in the future"

Comment

Originally posted by Dezdmona
                  Yup..just rewatched the scene. It says "Four Years in the future"
                  cool thanks

Comment

overall sylar with a kid was cute...i think the kid was a test tube of noah's genes maybe...i mean we haven't seen noah Sr. in the future so maybe he died and who knows maybe noah did help sylar and in return sylar did it to honor him...

Comment

Are we sure hrg and little noah from the future aren't the same person? maybe in a different timeline/alternate reality little noah was taken by one of the heroes back in time like 40 years while he was still to young to remember being from the future and he grew up to be our hrg? I know crazy theory but with this show anything is possible.

Comment

I'd say he was given to Sylar by The Company the way Claire was given to HRG.

Comment

I was sad too and I almost cried, but, then, in a most depressing way I reminded myself that little kids can and do die every day and that it's a tv show. (I know, I'm sorry for being so blunt! I really am!!)

I thought it was super...what's the word I'm looking for?...graphic? Shocking? something,
                          that they just offed a little kid like that. I mean, I didn't think they'd actually do it.
                          So, it was satisfying to see Syler-err, Gabriel-go nuclear on the "bad guys".
                          (I don't think you could call Daphne a real bad guy since she has a family and a baby
                          at that!) Though too bad Coasta Verda had to go with him.

Anyway, he was cute, and I don't even like little kids all that much.
                          Here's hoping he has a healing power and will be back real soon!!

Comment

I still wonder who the mom was...... I don't know if we'll see anymore of that future though.
                            As I mentioned in another thread, I reckon his mum is Barbara, because a) he's blonde, and b) Peter - Nikki, Nathan - Tracy, Gabriel - Barbara. Maybe they were going for a triple wedding with only 4 guests.

Comment

^^Could be Elle as the mother too. Cause I think Barbara will be bad based on Angela's dream.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎