Should Henry Cavill play Superman?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on set photos of Cavill.

Comment

• Should Henry Cavill play Superman in the Reboot? Can`t see it, nope ... Superman? Noooo, way !! You gotta be kidding me !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Venus1166
        Should Henry Cavill play Superman in the Reboot? Can`t see it, nope ... Superman? Noooo, way !! You gotta be kidding me !!
        I this post.

Comment

• Actions speak louder than words, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
            Actions speak louder than words, I guess.
            Unless you're Darkseid, whose words ARE actions.

You know, this joke isn't getting old for me, but it is making me sad we haven't seen the Lord of Apokolips on the big screen yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Backward Galaxy

You know, this joke isn't getting old for me
              Say what?! I don't like what you are implying...but ok, because I like you, I'll pretend I didn't read that.

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
              but it is making me sad we haven't seen the Lord of Apokolips on the big screen yet.
              Makes me sad too buddy, I feel neglected by Hollywood. And funny enough, If I had to pick one director to bring my Apokolips and myself to life, it would be Zack Snyder. That's one thing Im sure he'd do right!

Comment

• I think it will be good to get a new face in there. I would have prefered Tom Welling but thats ok.

Comment

• not many news lately, I came across this and I thought I'd share

^^
                  henry had a commemorative coin made as a token of appreciation for the folks at Gym Jones who trained him physically to be Superman.

Comment

• Please be good... please be good... please be good...

Comment

• Who thought there was going to be another movie Superman after Brandon Routh? like who thought there was going to be another Batman after George Clooney and then Christian Bale came along and delivered one the best superhero performances ever, guessing that nobody thought Andrew Garfield would replace Tobey Maguire as Spiderman.

Comment

• I have faith in this man.

Comment

• Amy Adams comments on Cavill here.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO

Amy sounds like she has a crush on Henry. Good. But I am intrigued to see how Henry fares in the scenes with Amy and Shannon. Because those two have some seriously scary acting chops (Shannon should have had 2 Academy Awards by now, if they had any sense in them). Let's hope Henrys presence and natural charisma/charm he showed in The Tudors and all the press stuff I've seen him in, in the past year, translated into his performance as Superman, because otherwise he'll get steamrolled in the scenes with Shannon. But perhaps that is a good thing. Truly great villain performances are a rarity in superhero films these days.

Comment

• Well it's safe to say base on the trailers and images, Henry Cavill IS Superman.

Comment

• I had my doubts simply because I watched him in the Tudors and that's the last character I watched that he portrayed and that is stuck in my head. However, after watching the 13 minute teaser for the movie I have to say that I think I'm sold that this guy can own this character.

I'm not so sure about Lois in this movie though since from the trailers she seems watered down but I guess I'll just have to watch the movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎