Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Kal-El get to Brazil and back so quick?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Beat me to it. My South American compatriot knows her geography; wish we here up north were so well informed.
    Last edited by geminis; 10-05-2008, 09:06 AM.

Comment

isn't tess also gonna know that ollie was on death row and then all of a sudden he's fine? the only thing that could save this is the excuse that someone just decided to try leeches, and that would suck horribly

Comment

Originally posted by ZODisGOD
        This is probably why I flunked World Geography. I thought Brazil was in Africa. South America? Now that makes sense.
        Sarcasm right...? RIGHT?

Comment

Clark flew all the way there of course.You guys didn't know he is learning to fly off screen so when we will witness the big moment,he will be a pro
          Last edited by Sweetie; 10-05-2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

^ hahahahahaha

Comment

In Justice, at the beginning of the episode, Chloe was talking to Clark on the phone. She said something to the effect of "I know looking for Zoners in Central America is your priority, but I need your help here." While Bart got there to help Chloe with the bad guy before Clark, it was 59 seconds from the time Chloe ended her conversation till the time Clark arrived in the Daily Planet basement. If he can cover Central America to Metropolis in 59 seconds, it should only be about another minute or so for him to get to Brazil from Metropolis.

It was just disappointing that they didn't even show him super-speed off for the journey. Thus there is another review on another website that seems to think that Clark actually did find the antidote at a nearby Queen Industries lab instead of going to Brazil. And it would have been cool to actually show him using his telescopic vision to locate the exact location of the lab in Brazil. Wasted a great opportunity to showcase another of his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
                And xrayvision: great idea but wasn't the Clark obsession room dismantled?
                Lex said it was, but when did Lex tell the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                  There is land between kansas and brazil. Its called mexico.

Comment

Oh, come on--that's not fair! I'm American, and I knew Brazil was in South America! That's just stereotyping!

Don't believe in all the hype that is Jay Leno. I'm certain they have to ask a lot of people those simple questions to find the really ignorant ones. It's media manipulation.

Comment

Clark super speed down to the bus stop and got him self a bus ticket to Brazil. He then proceeded to board the bus. After a long and boring ride on a hot and sweaty bus, Clark finally made it to Brazil. He then got off the bus and walked up to the gates to the local Luthor Corp. facility and walks right in. Clark figured he can do it to the Luthor mansion all the time, why not this place and no one questions him. Clark takes the antidote and checks his watch and realizes that he missed his bus back so he super speeds back to Metropolis and delives the antidote just in the knick of time to save Oliver Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
                        Iraq is between Argentina and Brazil?
                        oh my god!!!!!!!

Comment

I wonder if Clark had the time to learn samba while he went to Brazil....... just kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                            There is land between kansas and brazil. Its called mexico.
                            *sigh* someboy here really needs to learn geography if Clark really ran at superspeed over land all the time he would have crossed no less than 8 countries in both central and south America to reach brazil look:

Comment

Clark probably brought back a hot Brazilian girl back with him and stashed her back at the farm for some play time. Maybe he got one each for Pete & Bart too.

I don't know why people are shocked at how he could get back & forth that fast. He got to Honduras in seconds in Void. And he's even faster now than he was then. Plus he could have sped over water (he probably knows how to do that now--Bart was going slightly faster than him when he did it and Clark by now is able to go faster than Bart was when he was doing that).
                              Last edited by xrayvision; 10-05-2008, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎