Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion - The Clark/ Ollie bar scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a red-K Clark to tell Ollie a few things...

Comment

• ^^exactly and maybe rough him up a bit

Comment

• Ollie was right to say what he said, yes he may have been a smidge drunk and could gone about it in a better way, but he's only trying to ***** slap Clark into realising who he needs to become. Hopefully Clark will realise this sooner rather than later and find his island!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu.Kent
          ^^exactly and maybe rough him up a bit
          I would prefer tossing his ass into the sun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Myrddin
            We need a red-K Clark to tell Ollie a few things...
            Originally posted by Stu.Kent
            ^^exactly and maybe rough him up a bit
            Originally posted by wolverine316
            I would prefer tossing his ass into the sun.

do you guys actually LIKE Superman? if you do, why would you want him to act like the Anti-Superman? it goes against everything the guy stands for...
            Last edited by cksidekick; 10-09-2008, 03:35 PM. Reason: i can't spell!

Comment

• Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
              I feel for you. Seeing how much the squeeters terrorized Ollie, I'll never take their bites lightly again.
              getting bit by one or two... ok, funny haha. but if you think about it... ollie slept every night out in the open, where he was a feeding frenzy for probably hundreds of mosquitos. now imagine being covered in hundreds of itchy, inflamed mosquito bites.

Read up about what mosquito saliva does or can do to your immune system, and about the 700 million people they pass disease to annually.

mosquitos are no joke!

Comment

• Originally posted by cksidekick
                do you guys actually LIKE Superman? if you do, why would you want him to act like the Anti-Superman? it goes against everything the guy stands for...
                1st off: sarcasm

Secondly we all like to see people act out of character now and again, that why people enjoy red k clark. just because we like clark and the way he acts doesn't mean we like seeing him getting worked all over like some kind of punk

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu.Kent
                  im getting tired of ollie's constant lectures, he's like an old woman. im beginning to think that pointing out other people's flaws may be his secret super power. clark does't have to take that from him, he shud remind ollie that he could crush his puny human skull like a walnut before he could say emerald archer. ollie needs to get off his high horse already what makes him so great anyway? coz he puts on a silly green suit when saves a measly few people while clark is protecting the entire world from super powered alien criminals. if i was clark i would've pulled ollie off that bar stool and thrown his arrogant, green ass into the sun.

Secondly we all like to see people act out of character now and again, that why people enjoy red k clark. just because we like clark and the way he acts doesn't mean we like seeing him getting worked all over like some kind of punk

umm, 1st off, you don't know what you are talking about... i don't DO sarcasm...it rarely comes across effectively in print anyway...it was an honest question...

your first statement has NOTHING to do with an out of character moment, red K, or anything else...it was a rant against Oliver and as YOU stated:

"if i was clark i would've pulled ollie off that bar stool and thrown his arrogant, green ass into the sun."

you can try to sell that to me as you wishing for a "Red K moment" if you like, but i'm not buying it...like i said, i think you were just ranting about your dislike of Oliver's behavior...but in the process you would bring Supes down to a level he would never reduce himself to...
                  Last edited by cksidekick; 10-10-2008, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• woah someone's antsy. ok you asked a question so i answered it as best i could, apparently that angers you? it was just a flippant comment it seems your over analysing things, also i never said i was wishing for a "Red K moment", you might wanna go back and look at what i actually said, it was merely my take on why people might say how they would've wanted clark to react. i would also say if i were a writer on the show i would not have had clark react any differently in this scene, it was the clark we all know and love, however it is not pleasant to see a character you like be treated in such a way.Also I personally do Do saracasm and I want be changing that based on how you interpet people's posts. Apologies for any infered offence you may of taken but it was all taken out of context i can assure you, i was merely sharing my thoughts and opinions and did not expect such a rash response such as you have given.
                    Last edited by Stu.Kent; 10-10-2008, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cksidekick

woah someone's antsy. ok you asked a question so i answered it as best i could, apparently that angers you? it was just a flippant comment it seems your over analysing things, also i never said i was wishing for a "Red K moment", you might wanna go back and look at what i actually said, it was merely my take on why people might say how they would've wanted clark to react. i would also say if i were a writer on the show i would not have had clark react any differently in this scene, it was the clark we all know and love, however it is not pleasant to see a character you like be treated in such a way.Also I personally do Do saracasm and I want be changing that based on how you interpet people's posts. Apologies for any infered offence you may of taken but it was all taken out of context i can assure you, i was merely sharing my thoughts and opinions and did not expect such a rash response such as you have given.

Ah! it WAS a misunderstanding...

you have 60 posts...i don't know if you are a Superman fan...i understand now that you were being sarcastic in your post about roughing up Oliver...I, at first took it that you thought I was the one being sarcastic when i asked you about your being a Superman fan......it realy was an honest question...

no need for apologies...in fact you have mine...your opinion is your opinion even if you hate Superman...

Comment

• I don't hate Superman and I'll leave it at that

Comment

• at first i felt that he didn't know what clark had been through in his life such as carrying the burden of his fathers death to be making all these judgements but then I look back in his relationships with people such as lana and it makes me think ollie was right. he's afraid to trust his friends and he's afraid of everything which is very unsuperman like. now you can say that he was protecting lana but they were many instances where he didn't tell her his secret because he was afraid that she wouldn't accept him for who he was--even when she said repeatedly it would be ok if he were different. so yeah clarks not fearless and is a coward indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid-Prince
                            I'm hoping the Doomsday fight will be epic. They should totally have more budget for that episode then Justice. Like three times the budget would be nice.
                            Don't hold your breath!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎