This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in Toxic..........

talk about them here.

-Not sure if this was a special effect but I really liked the shot of the sunset behind Oliver crawling out of the water onto the island.

- shot of the island from high up in the sky.

- The arrow flying towards the screen that Oliver threw at the bad guy.

Comment

Not enough special effects. Clark didn't use enough powers. We didn't get to see him superspeed, or take off when he used superspeed.

He never uses xray vision anymore, or superstrength, when was the last time we saw those things. Last season sometime?

Comment

i agree i would have liked to see more special effects with clark but.. this was honestly a episode for ollie. i think the scene where ollie shot the arrow to break the other arrow was awesome.

Comment

Well we did see Clark superspeed, use heat vision and superhearing.

Comment

Yeah, we did! He used 3 Powers in Toxic. It was cool to see him use heat vision.

Comment

Yeah when I was watching last night I thought to myself that this was a pretty effects-heavy episode. I really enjoyed it. I can't remember the last time Clark used his heat vision for something actually useful like that. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see him superspeed to south America, but overall I was very pleased with the fx in this ep.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎