Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Toxic" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very pumped for this episode. I have been looking forward to it all week. I think the previews have really had me guessing what to expect. I want more back story to the Green Arrow and Tes.

Comment

11hr 41 min here in California , but I gotta wait another 2 1/2 hours until after work!

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick
        I don't think the CW is showing the debate, are they? I assumed Supernatural was on after Smallville tonight.
        No, for once, they're getting it right! Kudos to the CW! Politics is important and all, but, dang, Supernatural has been downright dark and addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick
          I don't think the CW is showing the debate, are they? I assumed Supernatural was on after Smallville tonight.
          nope in order to be president you have to be 35 or older. in order to be on the CW you have to be under 35 lol. so our shows are safe LOL.

Comment

8 hours, 2 min.

Comment

bring it looking forward to seeing an ollie episode... this is what the producers should be involving there new series in - a green arrow or justice league spin-off get rid of robin. anyways im looking forward to seeing this ollie episode maybe it will be a good look at what the cw could have had if they did a green arrow spin-off .. sorry am i talkin to much aout a spin off???? we can only wait to see. this episode im loking forward to very much not just for a good chance to see what justin brings to the table but im waiting and wanting davis this has impressed me and i look forward to see the sceen from the screen captures that show davis a little pissed off and he staring at someone with those devil eyes. almost looks like he snapped and is about to really hurt someone. anyways yeah that screen shot i want to see more interaction with chloe but hopeflly tey don't make chloe out to be a 3 woman man..lol

Comment

8 hours

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  nope in order to be president you have to be 35 or older. in order to be on the CW you have to be under 35 lol. so our shows are safe LOL.

Comment

7hrs 36 mins

Comment

7 hours 17 minutes

Comment

I donīt expect much from this episode. It looks like a filler episode, focusing on the irrelevant stories of GA and Tess. Yawn! I guess the GA spin off idea is not dead yet. So Smallville has to suffer once again for the future livelihood of the producers...

Comment

7 hours and ten seconds!!

Comment

6 hours 51 minutes

Comment

5 hours and 29 minutes
                              yayayayayay

Comment

5 hr! Wooo! Hehe!

Comment

Working...
                                X