Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Toxic" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Toxic" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Start counting down now, and when the episode is airing, talk about it!

Only 18 hours left... lol.

14 hours, 31 minutes.

Comment

I absolutely love these threads. I have been looking for it since I logged on an hour ago. It is 7PM here in Aus. Usually look for it on line 2 o'clock fridays.

17 Hours and 20 minutes to go

Comment

Hope" Toxic" can stand on its own tonight like the first two episodes so far. I'm really looking forward to watching tonight.

Comment

I think it'll be good. Then again I like the Green Arrow so I am biased.

Comment

12 hours 29 minutes

Comment

Here we go again!!! Another week has gone by and we are less than 12 hours from watching our favorite show!

Do you guys ever wonder if the ratings would be higher for Smallville if it was aired on a night other than Thursday?

I always think that throughout the week. I say to myself, it's Monday and I could be looking forward to watching Smallville tonight if it was on tonight instead of Thursday. I don't like waiting for the end of the week to watch the one show I watch.

Comment

I get you totally, lol.

Although, because Smallville is on towards the end of the week, we have all the time in the world to discuss the episode over the weekend. Unless you're one of those poor unfortunates who works over the weekend.

Comment

omg.. i am totally depressed! I have a Volleyball game and I am having to miss it!! So you guys need to fill me in tonight!! please?

Comment

Geminis, this is true. The Ksite discussion afterwards is just as much part of the ritual for me as actually watching the episode. And I am off on Fridays.

Comment

9 Hours 30 Minutes!!!

Comment

is missing little
                        I expect a little more to see the episode xD ^^

Comment

9 hours, 23 minutes

Comment

9 hrs 20 mins (here's hoping they dont cut into it with the vice presidential debate)

Comment

I don't think the CW is showing the debate, are they? I assumed Supernatural was on after Smallville tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎