No announcement yet.

any man + no shirt = sex with Maya

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any man + no shirt = sex with Maya

Last season, after Sylar had supposedly just "stepped out of the shower" in one episode, Maya took immediate notice of his shirtless body--and then they had sex. lol (ok well they made out, but who knows, maybe they had off-screen sex, heh) And then this season, she sees Mohinder without a shirt on, her eyes immediately become glued to his body...and bang, sex. lol I mean she basically just met both these guys didn't she. Who knew Maya was such a horndog?

Conclusion:
    If you're a man, and you're shirtless, coming on to Maya almost guarantees you a roll in the hay with her. I don't know about the rest of you, but I like those odds.
    Last edited by Xanderman; 09-27-2008, 02:48 PM.

Ah, but remember, those men were played by Zachary Quinto and Sendhil Ramamamamurthy.

I think had Parkman been shirtless the outcome might have been quite different.

Comment

^lol but don't forget, with Matt's power, he doesn't need looks.

Matt's brain: "Maya....you desperately want to have sex with me..."
      Maya's brain: "Oh God no. NO, I DON'T"
      Matt's brain: "YES YOU DO. YES YOU DOOOOOOO"
      Maya's brain: "NO. I DON'T. I REALLY REALLY DOOOOOOOOOOON'T"
      Matt: Aw hell why isn't this working? It worked all the time with my wife.

Comment

Aww, I think Greg Grunburg (Matt) is cute! Mo' is pretty but.... tooooo pretty. He makes my gaydar ping. So I was really surprised he was into Maya. Why?!!! Why?!!! NOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

I thought Parkman is cute, like a Teddy Bear

Comment

She didn't like Mo til he got his bad attitude. Maybe she is just subconsciously is drawn to bad men.

Comment

I thought it was part of Mo's power.

Comment

Or that shes just a slut

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡