Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville transported closer to Metropolis?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The early half of season eight really helped move Smallville towards the Superman comics that we all know and love but the second half of the season hasn't been so great and has actually regressed Clark in quite a few areas including his own faith in humanity and himself.

Comment

I've always noticed the distance change, but it has never really bothered me. I find it kind of funny.

But I do wish that either Chloe or Lois would move into an apartment in the city. It doesn't make sense for them to stay at the Talon. It wouldn't cost much for a new apartment set; they could even just remodel the Talon apartment set to look like a different one.

And this is off-topic, but... Who owns/runs the Talon now? Chloe and Lois obviously don't. The last person I remember who was in charge of it was Martha, and that was like in early S5. Does the place even act as a business anymore? I can't think of any time recently where we have seen customers there. Sure, we mostly see it at night when it could be closed, but... still.

Come on, producers. I think it's time to move on from that set.

Comment

Flashing forward to the final four episodes - in Stilletto, Chloe phones Davis from Metropolis General to check that he's still in the Talon basement, and tells him that she will be home in twenty minutes. So Met. Gen. is only 10-20 miles from the centre of Smallville now - as against 190 miles from Smallville to Metropolis in Smallville: the Visual Guide?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎