X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psyko69
    Ouch.

I call early renewal AND JLA pickup.

Bye Dawn. You won't be missed, nor will you be forgiven for canceling Everwood and not picking up Mercy Reef.

I hope the door knocks you on your ass on the way out.
    Indeed, I predict renewal for Smallville Season Nine by March.

Comment

Even if it were to get renewed doesn't Tom's contract run out this year?? Wouldn't they have to renegotiate?? I hope if they do pick it up they do before March. We want the writers to have plenty of time to write a good season finale!

Comment

Considering that it was up against a few Season premieres, that is a GREAT number for Smallville! Add in the fact that it ALMOST beat a FOX show, which everyone who criticizes the show points towards that network as one it "would never survive on," I am even MORE impressed. Finally, add in the loss of fans who like Michael Rosenbaum, Kristin Kreuk, John Glover, and Laura Vandervoort, along with almost NO promotion by the CW, and the 8th season is looking up!
        Last edited by Supes4Ever; 09-26-2008, 01:31 PM. Reason: Final Part Edited Out Because I Would Probably Get in Trouble

Comment

Wow, SV's doing pretty good! Especially with the competition!

Comment

^ I just stay away from TWOP. It's just a few bitter Chlark fans, for the most part.

4.10 million is pretty good for this season. I'm hoping that ticks up a bit more in the finals.

Comment

Thats Good With The Other Shows I Feel The Numbers Will Go Up Again Now That The Premieres Are Over

Comment

Thursday finals:

Smallville
                - 4.181 million viewers
                - 2.6/4 HH
                - 1.7/5 A18-49
                - 1.7/5 A18-34

pifeedback.com
                Last edited by Lis; 09-26-2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I think next weeks episode will do rather well. I'm really excited for it, it looks great. I want more backstory to the GA and Tess. I think if they advertise that episode a lot, it could pull in more viewers.

Comment

4.18 million is very impressive considering the the competition! lets hope for a higher number next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Supes4Ever
                      Considering that it was up against a few Season premieres, that is a GREAT number for Smallville! Add in the fact that it ALMOST beat a FOX show, which everyone who criticizes the show points towards that network as one it "would never survive on," I am even MORE impressed. Finally, add in the loss of fans who like Michael Rosenbaum, Kristin Kreuk, John Glover, and Laura Vandervoort, along with almost NO promotion by the CW, and the 8th season is looking up!
                      That's a nice summary.

Comment

Nice uptick in the finals! SV lost less than 200K from its premiere.

Currently, SV is the CW's most watched program of the week. We'll have to see how Smackdown does tonight now...

----- Added 33 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by tyson08
                        I think next weeks episode will do rather well. I'm really excited for it, it looks great. I want more backstory to the GA and Tess. I think if they advertise that episode a lot, it could pull in more viewers.
                        I think that if the CW airs that promo during their Monday-Wednesday shows, SV will get a lot of young female viewers. And, of course, the GA fans will watch.

Btw, SV tied with FOX for 4th in viewers.
                        Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 09-26-2008, 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

4.18 mil. YAY!

Comment

Awesome, looks like it is still going strong. Too bad so many people like those stupid "reality" shows. Oh well...

----- Added 59 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
                            4.18 million is very impressive considering the the competition! lets hope for a higher number next week!

Was this more or less than Odyssey? still sounds good
                            Last edited by Tatiana; 09-26-2008, 05:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Much better numbers than I expected. And I expect next week will be even higher.

Comment

jwm, You figure SV will get a little bounce from being scheduled against the debates? I think it might.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎