X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in "Plastique"

talk about it here.

No songs. =(

Comment

They aren't using a lot of modern day songs now, they use more of the epic songs (if you know what I mean)

Comment

I hope they use a song soon...

Comment

^Me too! I always love when SV has great songs.

Comment

i did like though that all the key scenes they would play the "superman song". like when he walked in to the DP for the first time and the last clois scene were lois and clark finish talking and they sit down and start working. i liked how they played the same song but with diferent beats

Comment

Michael's gone, Kristin's gone, John's gone and......Smallville's gone too. I really miss Smallville's song!!!! I need some of them!

Comment

This being the last season(or second to last), and Clark becoming more and more like the Superman we know, epic instrumental music might be more fitting for this season(not to say this season shouldn't have any lyrical).

Comment

Even if I have to wait for season eight till next year, I hope they will use the song Violet Hill from Coldplay. I would love to hear it on the show, it's a beautiful song.

Comment

The Chlark scene in the talon apartment could have benefited from a song (where they get into it about Chloe's engagement secret).

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎