No announcement yet.

Caitlin!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caitlin!!!!

where the heck is she? will they ever tell us? trapped in an alternate virus-filled reality?

I WANNA KNOW!

Oh, the Scottish girl played by Katie Carr?

yeah, what happened to her? They probably won't even tell us...probably forgot she existed til maybe halfway through the season.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing... I thought she might get a mention when they were talking about things Peter has lost, but they just went back to Claire... I liked Caitlin, and I'm hoping that the writers don't just forget she exists.

Comment

Catlin is dead. The future that she got shipped too no longer exists so she is gone gone gone. So she does not exist in this reality any longer.

Comment

^That's so sad.

Comment

she's lost in time or something... since Peter took her to a future and that future doesn't exist anymore, she's lost too bad cuz I liked her character!

Comment

And what's saddest is that Peter seems to have forgotten about her too.

Comment

no no no! ^ future Peter has forgotten about her, present Peter is trapped in somebody else's body somehow, he probably hasn't forgotten

Comment

Peter's attempts last season to save her permanently made saving her impossible.

Because present Peter is an idiot.

Comment

An interview with Tim Kring revealed that the Caitlin storyline might just go unresolved forever. The original plan was to have Peter not catch the vial, in effect releasing the virus. Then Peter would have a future to go to to find Cailtin. But all of that changed with the writer's strike.

Comment

Because present Peter is an idiot.
                      Don't forget the future Peter is an idiot, too. Common, trapping present Peter in the body of a madmen in Level 5. Smart.

Peter and Hiro is sure doing a bang-up job of protecting the world, ey.

Comment

Well, at the time that was the safest place in the world- not only was it designed to hold the most powerful and dangerous criminals known to the Company, but no one would pay any mind to the ravings of crazy villain veronica mars guy, so it shouldn't have had much effect on the timeline. No one could have predicted Elle was going to go all EMP in there.

Comment

Caitlin needs to return to get herself some payback on Elle.

Comment

The only way Peter would be able to get Caitlin back would be to somehow go back to when the vial dropped and let it drop then go to the future, get caitlin and comeback, but thats too "Back to the Future"esque for Heroes

Comment

Let's face it. Caitlin is a big "oops" that will be another "Where's Shelby?"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎