No announcement yet.

Peters scar - Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
    how can peter scar if he can heal himself?
    just to make him look more badass, but seriously thats gona be one big plot hole or where gona get some really nifty, mind bogling explanation

Comment

Every time Tim Kring has been asked about the scar, his response has been that it will be explained in Season 7.

I'm not joking.

Though I hope he is.

Comment

ya I'm kind of thinking its going to be lame. I have this feeling that they didnt really think the scar through and its going to be a half a**ed explaination.

Comment

this is a bit off topic but i cant find a better forum, so here goes.
          if peter can use the powers of those he has been around... isnt it possible for him to try really hard and tap into F. Peter's power and release him from the body that he was put in.
          JUST a thought...

Comment

Maybe, but Present Peter is most definitely not intelligent enough to think of that.

Or perhaps the way Peter's brain stores powers is dissimilar to the way other's brains store them, and thus his brain is immune to his own brain scanning it for new powers.

Comment

if he was around the Hatian he would have no powers so they catch him and try to kill him but it just scars him if the Hatian were to be around long enuff?

Comment

Originally posted by onslaught85
                just to make him look more badass, but seriously thats gona be one big plot hole or where gona get some really nifty, mind bogling explanation
                i agree, plot device that will not be explained. ty!

Comment

Originally posted by LOONEY
                  if he was around the Hatian he would have no powers so they catch him and try to kill him but it just scars him if the Hatian were to be around long enuff?
                  That's close to what I'm thinking. If Peter lost his powers temporarily, was injured and recovered naturally in that time, the scar would remain even with the healing factor returned. As evidence, I submit HRG. His eyesight would've returned to 20:20 with Claire's blood if his body hadn't already defined his present health state as his status quo.

Comment

Originally posted by getkuhl
                    this is a bit off topic but i cant find a better forum, so here goes.
                    if peter can use the powers of those he has been around... isnt it possible for him to try really hard and tap into F. Peter's power and release him from the body that he was put in.
                    JUST a thought...
                    Probably the same reason he doesn't have any of Sylar's other powers

Comment

My theory

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                      That's close to what I'm thinking. If Peter lost his powers temporarily, was injured and recovered naturally in that time, the scar would remain even with the healing factor returned. As evidence, I submit HRG. His eyesight would've returned to 20:20 with Claire's blood if his body hadn't already defined his present health state as his status quo.
                      Even if the Haitian was around long enogh after he left he could easly cut the scare off then it would heal back to how it was. I think maybe Peter got rid of that abillity. Maybe he did'nt want to be immrotal like Adam so he got rid of it. I don't blame him though, do you really want to live to 2408 when everybody you know and love would be dead?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎