No announcement yet.

Peters scar - Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peters scar - Discussion thread

where did future peters scar go did I miss something or something how was he able to pose as present peter without the scar

You could see a bit of his scar in the scene when he was with Claire in the field. It wasn't as prominent as it was in Five Years Gone (I think that's when we saw it), but I saw his scar in that scene when the close-ups of his face were showing.

Comment

He obviously met up with sylar at some point and sylar had candice's power.

Comment

I actually have a question about this scar.. how the F*** does he have it at all! I mean.. can't he heal? Wouldnt it have just vanished like every other scar?

Comment

Originally posted by Lex'sLover
          I actually have a question about this scar.. how the F*** does he have it at all! I mean.. can't he heal? Wouldnt it have just vanished like every other scar?
          EXACTLY! Even if he was knocked unconcious during whatever battle he was injured in, his body would've automatically healed. I'm sure they'll dedicate an episode to explain the events that caused Peter's Scar and Why it didn't heal totally.

Comment

I am sure they are saving the explanation for a future (no pun intended) episode.

Comment

I've always wondered how future Peter had the scar with the power to heal too. I hope the explanation is not lame, but I don't see how it would not heal all the way like everything else.

Comment

Maybe he looses the power temporarily? Who knows; I can't wait to find out.

Comment

Its one of those "can't wait till we find out" things, and a very clever foreshadow that they have had going since day 1

It might be seasons before we ever find out

Comment

Wasn't the scar given to him by Future Hiro in one category? Or a left over of the explosion.

Comment

Maybe it's part of mind control. He bends their mind to see him as the Peter of their time... without the scar. His clothes also changed sometimes. It was obvious that he intentionally made the scar appear and disappear.

But why would he scar anyway? He's able to heal... how did he get that scar?

Comment

how can peter scar if he can heal himself?

Comment

May be,he came from the future that has been changed where he never met Claire.So he didn't absorbed her power at all.

Comment

^No... he is the same as the Peter we know right up until the moment Future!Peter locked him up in Francis Capra's body.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
                              May be,he came from the future that has been changed where he never met Claire.So he didn't absorbed her power at all.
                              but he met Claire before she shot him, and carried her away from a train...so the only illogical logical conclusion is.....ITS NOT PETER

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎