No announcement yet.

claire and season 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claire and season 3

i love the episodes and it was amazing so what did you think of claire and her new power! That she can not feel pain! also what do you think of her learning fighting and her mother coming back! also what do you think of sylar being claires new uncle!!

I'm so jealous of never feeling pain I want that power.

Uncle sylar is SOOO wrong!

Comment

I don't think that the lack of pain is a new power. I think Sylar did something in Claire's brain to cut off her nerve endings from delivering messages to the brain.

But anyway, I think Claire's storyline in this season is gonna be a big step-up from last season. It seems like Claire might finally learn how to defend herself, if she follows thru on the request she made with Peter. Maybe she'll finally be a hero instead of a whiny damsel-in-distress cheerleader.

Comment

Claire is HOT!! Oh its too bad that Uncle Sylar couldn't kill her coz she can't dieeeeee. Way 2 go Claire!!

Comment

Claire is so hot as usual. I didn't like though that Sylar got her power. All that save the cheerleader save the world was all for nothing and a big waste of story. It was cool but he came back and got it so easily now he will be almost immortal too. I didn't like that. I liked that Sylar could still get hurt like everyone one else so he wasn't an invincible villian.

Comment

OMFG! I didnt even think of the fact that Sylar could possibly be Claires new uncle! holy fricken s***! Thats messed! But.. anyways.. I love Claire this season.. she seems like she is going to be a bit more bad ass which is totally great! And its about time she learn to defend herself! For gods sake! That should have happened long ago. Her mom is a new development which i find very interesting.. She seems like an awesome character. And the no pain thing. She doesnt like it but if i was her I'd be like... OH YEA! now she can do whatever she wants and not even worry about it. i mean.. ok.. i understand.. you want to feel human but.. can you imagine the excrutiating pain? Bones poping out.. things dug through your skull... I would much rather not feel it.. whether that made me less human or not!

And Dude.. her becoming a villian... that would SOOO rock.. maybe she is more like her.. um.. new long lost uncle then we though

Comment

I'm eager to see how Claire deals with her new victim issues. I really enjoyed her performance, especially in the second episode. The train scene was one of the highlights of the premiere.

Comment

i would love to have clarie's powers

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
                  I'm so jealous of never feeling pain I want that power.

Uncle sylar is SOOO wrong!
                  thought the same thing in the end of the episoode!!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by tragichero25
                  I don't think that the lack of pain is a new power. I think Sylar did something in Claire's brain to cut off her nerve endings from delivering messages to the brain.

But anyway, I think Claire's storyline in this season is gonna be a big step-up from last season. It seems like Claire might finally learn how to defend herself, if she follows thru on the request she made with Peter. Maybe she'll finally be a hero instead of a whiny damsel-in-distress cheerleader.
                  i know and mabe she will actually not need the saving and actually save the world and ambe we want need that quote save the cheeerleader save the world!

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lex'sLover
                  OMFG! I didnt even think of the fact that Sylar could possibly be Claires new uncle! holy fricken s***! Thats messed! But.. anyways.. I love Claire this season.. she seems like she is going to be a bit more bad ass which is totally great! And its about time she learn to defend herself! For gods sake! That should have happened long ago. Her mom is a new development which i find very interesting.. She seems like an awesome character. And the no pain thing. She doesnt like it but if i was her I'd be like... OH YEA! now she can do whatever she wants and not even worry about it. i mean.. ok.. i understand.. you want to feel human but.. can you imagine the excrutiating pain? Bones poping out.. things dug through your skull... I would much rather not feel it.. whether that made me less human or not!

And Dude.. her becoming a villian... that would SOOO rock.. maybe she is more like her.. um.. new long lost uncle then we though

i totally agree!!

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                  I'm eager to see how Claire deals with her new victim issues. I really enjoyed her performance, especially in the second episode. The train scene was one of the highlights of the premiere.

ya thought the same it was even better then in the first season with hiro and trying to save the girl! also loved how she said that this attempt number 7 that was like the highlight of the whole premiere! I also like how she mad a funny when peter said what do you think you are doing and she says what do you think i am doing trying to get hit by a train!
                  Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 09-23-2008, 12:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Can someone tell me how Sylar found her so quickly? Did Mohinder give up her location? Did he have the company files in the stuff he took from him? You know what? That's ok. *Runs to his Season 2 DVDs*

Comment

he saw it in mohinder's files while he was snooping and maya was making breakfast!

Comment

ya!!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎