No announcement yet.

So Mohinder's Spider-Man?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mischael12
    ...Calcium Carbonate...is found in Chalk...limestone...not chocolate milk, at least last time I checked it wasn't.
    Well Calcium is found in milk, and he can get the Oxygen and Carbon from other places.

Comment

Originally posted by iluvSmallvilleandi'm24
      I just wanna say Maya was hot. Who wouldn't wanna get the freak on with her??? (pun intended)
      Just a little duct tape on her mouth and she's not bad looking. It's what comes out of her mouth (whiney whiney whiney complain complain complain blah blah blah) that kills the character for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
        Just a little duct tape on her mouth and she's not bad looking. It's what comes out of her mouth (whiney whiney whiney complain complain complain blah blah blah) that kills the character for me...

It all makes sense now.

Why Maya is so terrible, and why the writers can't let her go.

SHE IS SIMONE REINCARNATED.

Comment

LOL'ing but I wasn't really considering the 'character' when I made the above comment. Mine was purely a male admiring a gorgeous female rrreeoow....

But I agree with you on the character point of view, she is a bit of a whine, and I can't believe she just left the syrum with Mohinder without even trying to destroy it. She has soo much power, but doesn't use it properly...

But oh well, she's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by iluvSmallvilleandi'm24
            LOL'ing but I wasn't really considering the 'character' when I made the above comment. Mine was purely a male admiring a gorgeous female rrreeoow....
            hehe... behold the difference between men and women lol!!!

If someone is really hot physically but says stupid things and whines then it's a turnoff for me and it makes them unattractive. No matter how little they wear, how sweaty they are, the more stupid crap the fuglier they are to me.

Now that being said - there is a difference between being dumb and just saying stupiduselessfunnystuff, I love to laugh. I just hate stupid people. I also hate women that make other women look desperate, dumb, and skank... *cough*palin*cough* but we won't go there lol...

And I'm the first to admit that I also have dumb moments - I'm not talking about moments, I'm talking about the entire existence of a person.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by The Ninth Doctor

It all makes sense now.

Why Maya is so terrible, and why the writers can't let her go.

SHE IS SIMONE REINCARNATED.

Simone from the movie or am I missing the reference? Robert DeNiro? Just wondering because that is what is fresh on my mind with the name reference. They keep Maya on for diversity and because she's got a nice rack... oh and nice hair - that is about it. On mute she's actually very appealing. Except for that 'bambi' eyed face that she's always got. But Claire has that deer in the headlights look a lot too - much be the director.

OPEN YOUR EYES WIDER.... WIDER... no that's not working... uhm, unbutton your shirt... wider... perfect.
            Last edited by Ginx; 09-24-2008, 05:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Simone from Season 1. She was notable for being Charles Deavaux's daughter, Issaac and Peter's girlfriend, and never having a line of dialogue that was not her whining.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Doctor
                Simone from Season 1. She was notable for being Charles Deavaux's daughter, Issaac and Peter's girlfriend, and never having a line of dialogue that was not her whining.
                ohhhhh right! My apologies I had the reference from that movie with DeNiro in my head because the movie was on the other day. I remember her. Didn't like her either. The only girl that I think is cool thus far is the flash chick because she's not whiney. Elle has possibilities but they need to give her character more screentime and better lines.

Oh and Ma Petrelli who is cool to me.

Comment

Theory:

Maybe there's a reason why Heroes powers develop the way they do, and reasons why regular humans don't.

My theory was that maybe he injected himself, the powers came, but his body wasn't built for them, so he started mutating, he body rejected it, didnt like the change, etc, maybe?

Comment

I can't beleive they did this to Mohinder.He wasn't even acting like himself for some weird reason.It's just too much,too soon.I liked this character because he was intelligent,sweet,had compassion and wanted to help people.Now,he just a freak of nature just like the others.Even worst,he is going to turn him into a monster.He was much more interesting before.

Comment

or

He just botched the Recipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
                        I can't beleive they did this to Mohinder.He wasn't even acting like himself for some weird reason.It's just too much,too soon.I liked this character because he was intelligent,sweet,had compassion and wanted to help people.Now,he just a freak of nature just like the others.Even worst,he is going to turn him into a monster.He was much more interesting before.
                        agreed that they didn't do justice to him, they rushed it, and possibly that he was more interesting before......

that being said - Mohinder has always been flawed - throughout all the seasons he kept wishing for a way to protect himself and as the seasons go on he's gotten more and more mad scientist in his thinking. Finally when presented with the opp to get powers so he can be what he wants to be and 'protect' himself - well he jumps without looking.

not the shinning hour for the character but to be honest I'm not surprised by his actions - I am surprised that he was able to develop a 'syrum' so quickly is all. It took him almost all season to develop a syrum cure for the 'virus' from last season [shrug]

And now that I think about it - if Mohinder's blood was the cure last season - if something else comes up Mohinder's blood is no longer pure and has now been tainted meaning that his blood no longer holds the answers. way to screw the pooch mo'

Comment

agreed that they didn't do justice to him, they rushed it, and possibly that he was more interesting before......

that being said - Mohinder has always been flawed - throughout all the seasons he kept wishing for a way to protect himself and as the seasons go on he's gotten more and more mad scientist in his thinking. Finally when presented with the opp to get powers so he can be what he wants to be and 'protect' himself - well he jumps without looking.

not the shinning hour for the character but to be honest I'm not surprised by his actions - I am surprised that he was able to develop a 'syrum' so quickly is all. It took him almost all season to develop a syrum cure for the 'virus' from last season [shrug]

And now that I think about it - if Mohinder's blood was the cure last season - if something else comes up Mohinder's blood is no longer pure and has now been tainted meaning that his blood no longer holds the answers. way to screw the pooch mo'
                          I think its a way for Mohinder to realize having powers is not as cool as he once thought. Now at least he has motivation to find a "cure".

Comment

Originally posted by Lex'sLover
                            well.. my cousin pointed out (i didnt really notice) that there was hissing in the background while Mohinder was in the bathroom or something.. and I guess he could be kinda like.. shedding his skin like a snake. And didnt they show a snake a couple times? Maybe he isnt spider man.. he is.. um... Snake man? lol
                            Yes there were hissing sounds through out the scenes once Mohinder got his abilities (similar to the clock sound for Sylar), but its wasn't hissing of a snake, it was of a cockroach. Guess all that talk in the pilot about cockroaches being the perfect form of evolution and "God's image" is biting in the ass after molting. My first reaction of seeing Mohinder's insect mutation was "Bug Boy" from the second episode of Smallville.

Comment

ok.. well.. i really hope he isnt a cockroach.. thats pretty nasty.. lol.. but then again.. as long as he isnt a spider.... but.. then again.. that could explain the wall climbing... *shivers* eeewww... Mya... you just slept with a snake/Cockroach/ Spider man lmao

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Nataku
                              Yes there were hissing sounds through out the scenes once Mohinder got his abilities (similar to the clock sound for Sylar), but its wasn't hissing of a snake, it was of a cockroach. Guess all that talk in the pilot about cockroaches being the perfect form of evolution and "God's image" is biting in the ass after molting. My first reaction of seeing Mohinder's insect mutation was "Bug Boy" from the second episode of Smallville.
                              oooh I see.. never thought of the hissing being a cockroach... not sure I like that idea lol...
                              Last edited by Lex'sLover; 09-24-2008, 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Nataku
                                Yes there were hissing sounds through out the scenes once Mohinder got his abilities (similar to the clock sound for Sylar), but its wasn't hissing of a snake, it was of a cockroach.
                                You think it was the sound a roach would make? I heard numerous sounds...a cat like sounds, bat sounds, and reptile. They kept changing with each scene he was in and what he was doing. The cat-tiger sound was when he and Maya got it on.

To be honest, I've never heard a roach hiss before so I wouldn't know what that sounds like.

http://www.soundsnap.com/taxonomy/term/15739 - you can listen to the hiss on this site lol
                                Last edited by Ginx; 09-25-2008, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎