Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you like the character of tess mercer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you like the character of tess mercer?

i want to know whether you like her character or not and your opinions about her. i personally liked her but that's just me, i think she will make an interesting adition to the show
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%

I liked her. She seemed very mysterious and edgy. I also loved the way she talked and she just seems to be very dark, damaged and stern. I cant wait to see more of her in the coming season!

Comment

I have to admit that I was sceptical about the choice of Cassidy Freeman at first, but I absolutely LIKE the character of Tess. She is mystereous and somehow dangereous. I hope that her character develops while the season progresses...but as I said, there will be a lot of interesting things in store for this character

Comment

Based on the second episode... No.

In the premiere she seemed to be all about following behind Lex, working FOR him, trying to find him.- And it worked because she didn't seem to be a replacement Lex.

In the second episode it was like she was trying to take over his life/become him/steal Clark from him/come up with her own little shady version of 33.1.
        Did I mention staying in his home??

Comment

Yes, I do. I think she has great potential as an actress and as a character on Smallville. We all have to just wait and see.

Comment

She's so enigmatic. I like the character a lot so far.

Comment

very mysterious, and I really like her character. I wasn't sure if she would fit in but that changed after the first episode.

I really like how she hides her reactions. Whereas Lex would always show his reactions. But I must give credit to Lex, his devious plans have surprised me on many occasions lately. How he managed to clone Julian. How he managed to slither like a snake and get a hold of the "remote" and then get to the Fortress.

Aside from the above mentioned scenarios, I like how Tess has taken over... which was a surprise. She is such a strong character

Comment

Not at all. Au contraire, I hate her. I wish she didn't exist...

Comment

Nope, but I like the way she "Man-handled" Ollie in "Committed". Ha, he deserved it.

Comment

I love her.

I find her fascinating.

Comment

I think she's a great asset to the series

Comment

I like her a lot. Cassidy Freeman is doing a great job. I can't say that I miss her when she's gone necessarily, but I'm always glad to see her when she returns.

Comment

i think tess is a great character. It also helps that shes hot.

Comment

I worship her. She is really great!!! I love her accent!!! \o/

Comment

Originally posted by Doomsday911
                              I think she's a great asset to the series
                              I change my mind on that one now for some reason...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎