Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you like the character of tess mercer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I frickin lover her. She's awsome.

Comment

I think she's been great on the show, but I also think that her story with Lana in 'Power' was weak. That might have been just because it was 'Power'...

Comment

Originally posted by ledzepfan23
        i think tess is a great character. It also helps that shes hot.
        yes I absolutely agree with you

Comment

Not a fan at all. Sorry Tessites

Comment

I like her character alot. Shes sooo mysterious. Kinda adds another layer to the season. She says shes not like Lex, but alot of the things she says and does are exactly what lex would do. I mean c'mon she turned a guys face into jelly!

Comment

Where's the *shrug* option? I guess Tess is alright. She's interesting...but I don't think she adds or detracts to the show really.

Comment

whats there not to like?

Comment

At first I didn't know what to think of Tess and now with Lex and Lionel being gone, I'm glad she's at the helm of Luthorcorp she makes a good Corporate Ceo/Villain.

Comment

Something about her is just nails on a chalkboard to me. I hate to say it (and nothing against the actress) but I just wanna deck her! Her toughness doesn't bug me because I find it endearing in Lois, it's just ... grrrr ... I don't know! But I'd throw down with her! And I seriously don't get the hotness thing I just don't. I think the way the character was written has something to do with it but every time I see her I think she-male! Really Oliver, really?!

PS: sorry for the harshness I don't know she just must be my doomsday lol

Comment

I'm not a big Tess fan

Comment

I like her but I found her annoying in Eternal in the barn scene with Clark.

Comment

Cassidy Freeman interview

I just read Cassidy's interview on the news page. I've got to say that she sounds like a really cool lady. I've enjoyed her acting in a difficult character like Tess. I guess that there is the advantage of no preconcieved notions of the character but it must be as tough for her to get a handle on the character as it is for us viewers to figure her out!

Comment

She started off promising..but now she's just annoyingly moving plot line forward. That last seen with her and Clark was so nasty it made me feel like I needed to leave the room...

Comment

I do like Cassidy, I have seen her in interviews, and she seems like a really sweet person..... I also think that she is ubber talented....I like what she has done with her character, but I don't really like Tess...but I am not sure that I am supposed to like Tess!

Comment

Yes!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎