Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you like the character of tess mercer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

no I donīt like her

Comment

Overall I think she's a great character and adds alot to the show but I can't say that she doesn't get on my nerves at all. I mean really she needs to stop snooping around Clarks barn and takings his things and lecturing him on all this destiny stuff.

Comment

Course she smoking hot!

Comment

I like Tess Mercer's Character. Cassidy Freeman is a Talented Actress, and has lots of style. She is also Very Mysterious and I think a Good Substitute for Lex Luther

Comment

Wow! It seems that the majority here seem to like her.

Well I'm not down with the majority with this one. I think Tess is a bore and I find her annoying. Such a plain character if you ask me.

Comment

Yes, Tess is awesome. Her and Chloe are my fav female characters.

Comment

Of course. I didn't particulary like how obsessed she was with Clark's destiny towards the end, but i think that in Turbulence she was awesome.

Comment

Tess' character has grown on me. At the beginning of S8, I was a bit weary. Bit she's turned to be cunning and complex and completely misguided by her intentions towards Clark. I like that. She has slowly made it to be my 2nd favorite character in SV after Clark, of course.
                  Last edited by wellinglover66; 10-01-2009, 04:08 AM.

Comment

I think Tess is awesome. She is really coming into her own this year with the Zod storyline.

I have to admit, I could leave or take her during the first haf of season 8 but then my opinion changed. She's fantastic. She's made the role her own and not just a Lex replacement. Tess is who she is.

Plus I love the love/hate relationship between herself and Lois.

Comment

She's a wonderful character. As I see it she's completely insane, all her obsessions with Clark and alien tehnology. I mean, she must be out of her mind. She let a bunch of guys that came out of an alien orb torture her, just so she could carry out some agenda. She's also smart and really beautiful and feminine. I adore her, despite her not being a nice character, because she is entertaining and fun to watch. I think she's been a great contribution to Smallville

Comment

I like her...

I like her adds a different layer to her. She is a mix of Lex and I would say Mercy Graves. I interested in seeing what she is up to with Zod she has a plan. The past with Oliver is interesting too.

Comment

Tess is smart, tough, and devious. She's playing a complicated game, and she's ruthless at it. And her moral position is... interesting. She has played the role of collaborator-- which is realistic enough, historically speaking.

Given all that, it's curious that she doesn't generate more buzz in fandom.

Comment

I love her! And given that she's hot, helps a little

Comment

Tess is a M-Fing badass and i love her! I like her much more than Lex. She is a great layered character and Cassidy Freeman plays her SO well. I would liked to see her interact with Lex.

Comment

Absoluetly. In fact, I love the character of Tess Mercer!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎