Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Like The Black Canary? (Dinah)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep Alaina Huffman, just change the hair, makeup and wardrobe personnel. And give us a little nod towards Dinah and Ollie's future relationship.

Comment

i would like to see that. i thought the episode obyssey will give us an update on where siren left off..but awell...

Comment

I'd love to see her and Oliver get into one of those epic arguments, one of those ones were it leads off lasts for hours other people get dragged in all about some random political issue.

Comment

Black Canary is one of my favorite female superheroes, and I was happy that they brought her in; I like her quite well. I think she's got great potential; the writers just need to step it up with her and help us understand and connect with her. The costume in "Siren" sucked. I hated it. I don't think it did Alaina Huffman or Black Canary justice. It was better in "Odyssey". Problem is, I don't know if she was wearing that just because they were in the arctic, or if she'd changed her look. Whatever the case, I like her, I just think they can definitely do better with her. Here's to hoping they do!

Comment

LoL I haven't tought about that, she was all Summer clothes at the arctic!

Anyway, I do Like her, Lover her actually. BC and Of course Alaina. Even the mask looks cool to me.

Comment

I always thought Black Canary was more girly even though she can fight. I liked that about her. I don't like this Black Canary.

Comment

Originally posted by HeartChakraBabe
                Black Canary is one of my favorite female superheroes, and I was happy that they brought her in; I like her quite well. I think she's got great potential; the writers just need to step it up with her and help us understand and connect with her. The costume in "Siren" sucked. I hated it. I don't think it did Alaina Huffman or Black Canary justice. It was better in "Odyssey". Problem is, I don't know if she was wearing that just because they were in the arctic, or if she'd changed her look. Whatever the case, I like her, I just think they can definitely do better with her. Here's to hoping they do!
                (about the costume) seems like she got an upgrade from ollie..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lobby4Chloe
                  I always thought Black Canary was more girly even though she can fight. I liked that about her. I don't like this Black Canary.
                  I agree with that impression. Any girl who would willingly choose to fight bad guys in a fru-fru long blonde wig and fishnet stockings is definitely a risk taker and a girly-girl and one of the reasons why I like Black Canary. Oh well, can't win every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo
                    LoL I haven't tought about that, she was all Summer clothes at the arctic!

Anyway, I do Like her, Lover her actually. BC and Of course Alaina. Even the mask looks cool to me.
                    the mask makes no sense. if it was a regular domino mask it would be fine but painted on? You have wonder where she gets the time to do something so detailed and why doesn't it smudge in hand to hand combat

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                      the mask makes no sense. if it was a regular domino mask it would be fine but painted on? You have wonder where she gets the time to do something so detailed and why doesn't it smudge in hand to hand combat
                      lol..i thought the same thing

Comment

hey,i like her........well,kinda.i think her and oliver are supposed to fall in love, arent they?

Comment

Dude they are married and going at it like crazy in the comics unfortunately it happens off-panel.

Comment

I don't like the fact, that she's got no origin in Smallville.
                            All we found out about Dinah Lance, is that she comes from a family of cops.
                            But, where did she get her ability (granted, I assume that she was born with it, like in the comics, but in Smallville's meteor freak filled world, you have to point it out), where did she learn martial arts (from Ted Grant?) and how did she come to make the choice to become Black Canary? The last one was hinted about, but not explained.

With Bart, we got a simple explaination: He was in some sort of accident, involving a flash of lightning (matching Barry's & Wally's origin).

AC explained that he was born with them. Chloe revealed that AC had never been in Smallville before, showing us, that he isn't a meteor freak. He wasn't sure himself of their exact origin, but believes that he got them from his mother, who died when he was a baby. That origin works. AC's mother might just have been a metahuman with identical abilities or she might have been an Atlantean woman (like in the comics).

Victor Stone is a cyborg. We saw his implants through Clark's x-ray vision and he explained some himself.

But what is Dinah?

Comment

she needs long blonde hair and FISHNETS ! oh also, she should stop using knives.

Comment

they just havent really developed her character so none of us really know her as well as we know ac or even flash for that matter; i mean ac had a whole episode of aqua for him, and lois bantering with him
                                it looks like flipper threw up
                                lol funny line by lois

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎