Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Like The Black Canary? (Dinah)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like her too....but I just don't feel connect to her at all, maybe it's because of the way the writers wrote her lines, but she got great lines in Siren....I just need, like Clark said in 5 season to Chloe: "you got to give it some feeling, some passion" jeje but I like her character and the actress plays it good. It just that maybe I don't connect to her like other characters.....

Bye,Melissa.

Comment

Originally posted by MBrittan
      I don't think she resembles the Black Canary from the comics enough.
      -M-
      so u don't like the actress playing bc? i just think that the siren storyline ruined the character. i think they should of have her save chloe instead of attacking her and i would like to see her work with clark more often

Comment

Originally posted by MBrittan
        I don't think she resembles the Black Canary from the comics enough.
        -M-
        Actually none of them match their comic book counterpart except maybe Aquaman since he was the adventurer type in some comics. I am not biased but hey in the comics Green Arrow is the rebellious, hotheaded and the most socially conscious one in the League. In SV I get a Batman/Nightwing vibe seeing him in action but at the same time he is different enough for me to appreciate as a character. What ruined Siren was that they spent more time on relationships such as Clark being angry at Lana (I liked it but it could have been reserved to another episode) to give us a proper introduction.

Comment

i like her, my only complaint is her hair is too short, black canary always had long hair. but other than that, i really like her and hope she is in more episodes.
          i would love a justice league spin off.

Comment

I agree with the majority.
            I like her, but i just don't feel that "connection" with her. Yet. Then again i feel the same way about AC.
            I felt the connection with Victor, Bart and Oliver instantly. And Victor and Bart have only been in 2 epis.

Comment

I'd have to agree with you there. Hopefully Dinah returns she'll have a better opportunity to show some likeability. Say, with Oliver.

Victor, Oliver, and Bart all embody their characters: you look at them and you can tell immediately who they are, Dinah, not so much.

Comment

I think Black Canary is HOT. I love her character, she´s amazing. Even though she doens´t look like the real one, this is just the beginning. Anyways, she looks so sexy.

I don´t care if people don´t like her black outfit, I don´t give a fuk! She´s cool!

Comment

I think she's pretty cool. She's tough, she seems to be smart, and she's a fun character.

I actually think her costume looks pretty good too, I don't understand what all the uproar is about.

Comment

i feel like black canary should have long blonde hair and i hate her brown wig with a passion she's okay tho

Comment

I think she has been very good in Siren and this episode, of the 3, she's the best one.

Comment

I actually really liked her in this episode. i didn't in siren so much, but she was awsome in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                          i like her, my only complaint is her hair is too short, black canary always had long hair. but other than that, i really like her and hope she is in more episodes.
                          i would love a justice league spin off.

http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/b/Black_Canary.jpg
                          I agree. In all of the previous renditions, Black Canary always had long blonde hair. So the short, boyish haircut that Alaina sports just doesn't look like Black Canary to me. And I actually like her long brown wig when she's in her Dinah role. It actually gives some credibility that the general public wouldn't be able to immediately see through your "secret identity", at least more so than a pair of glasses.....provided someone was smart enough to actually wear said pair of glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlollie
                            I like the Canary Cry from the show Birds Of Prey.
                            the effect I agree but the actress looked like she was blowing rather than screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by old guy
                              I agree. In all of the previous renditions, Black Canary always had long blonde hair. So the short, boyish haircut that Alaina sports just doesn't look like Black Canary to me. And I actually like her long brown wig when she's in her Dinah role. It actually gives some credibility that the general public wouldn't be able to immediately see through your "secret identity", at least more so than a pair of glasses.....provided someone was smart enough to actually wear said pair of glasses.
                              will it be ok if i ask who would make a perfect bc? my vote is on the former wwe diva trish stratus

Comment

I like her!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎