Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 4.01 - Lazarus Rising (SEASON PREMIERE)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would've disagreed 2 years ago. Not anymore though, not anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightningFlash
      It's maybe just me, but I wasn't a fan of the arc with Jo and Ellen...it was kinda boring imo, lol. I think it would've been more exciting if Ellen and John Winchester had an affair and Jo was Sam and Dean's step-sister.

Also, you should point out with "Faith"; the reason Dean was kept alive could've been the actions of Castiel.
      I wasn't a fan of it either. I wouldn't mind seeing them once in a while. But I wonder what will happen if Sam does turn fully evil as many here are speculating (I don't want to know any spoilers). It would mean that they would go their seperate ways and we wouldn't have the brothers driving together anymore. If that happens I wonder if they will replace Sam with someone (Bobby, Castiel, another angel, Jo?).

I'm glad that Jo wasn't their step sister though. That would mess up the dynamic. I don't want the show to have angst and don't want Dean or Sam to be portrayed as weaklings who needs to be saved every week by some girlfriends they have. I really liked how they did it in Provenance where Sarah Blake joined them in a very cool way. I liked how she helped them and how they helped her. If they can do something like that every now and then, I think it would work.

Comment

• Originally posted by sil3nt
        I would've disagreed 2 years ago. Not anymore though, not anymore.
        I would've disagreed four years ago. Smallville still had its strength during season four, although some people would disagree and even though season five had some good episodes, you could easily see how it was loosing its "hype". So I would say the latter of season five is when it lost it all. I'm just glad there are new producers for Smallville this season; it's fun to watch, but saddening that the past seasons messed the series up and its whole mythology.

Comment

• I couldn’t let Bob go without asking him about that one little fact that’s been bugging me since the season premiere. When Dean and Bobby showed up at Sam’s motel room and Kristy answered the door, was she Kristy, or was she already Ruby on the inside?

Says Singer, “You’re not supposed to know that it’s Ruby but she was [Ruby] at that moment in time. She was playing a part because she didn’t want Dean to know. The answer to how Ruby became Genevieve is coming up.”

And there you have it. I have the link but its got spoilers let me know if you want me to post it.

Comment

• Heyyy guys can I just say that I was not a frequent Supernatural follower, ( although I watched many episodes) but after watching this episode ..... they definitely got one more fan!!!! The whole episode was great, the continuity, the acting, the effects ...... and Castiello ...hmmmmm what a hottie !!! anyway they can be dang sure I will watch all episodes now GO SN!!!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SweetOne
            So I have to say it, even if no one else agrees......

HA!!! Supernatural is totally the better show
            I agree !!
            Last edited by RedKRules; 11-09-2008, 07:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by RedKRules
              Heyyy guys can I just say that I was not a frequent Supernatural follower, ( although I watched many episodes) but after watching this episode ..... they definitely got one more fan!!!!
              Glad to have you on board! SPN is a great show and we can always use more fans.

Comment

• Thanks .....

Comment

• I disagree with the thought that Castiel, or another angel, didn't have a hand in "Faith". As we've seen thus far, the angels are all willing to do what is ordered of them. Perhaps they were keeping an eye on Dean, and decided it was time to step in and fix the problem themselves, or allow another the power to do so?

Comment

• That was absolutely Brilliant. I thought season 3 was fantastic, just started on Season 4 now! Just glad to have Dean back really!

Comment

• You can download this Free on iTunes

Comment

• Lazarus Rising is an awesome episode - in my personal top 10 of the best episodes of Supernatural - Dean Winchester's plot line was very good!
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------
                        awesome 3d wallpaper from your favorite TV shows!
                        Last edited by 3dfan; 08-05-2009, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• This episode was the best premire ever.Liked the plot,how it showed Castiael, and sams new power is awsome!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎