TV Ratings for "Odyssey"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, maybe people who watch supernatural, will watch smallville right before it!!

Comment

we need at least 4 million at worst.

Comment

I'm hoping it does well.
        The CW may not have promoted alot, but trailer clips have been released, there was comicon which caused alot of madness, and interviews with all the cast (except for TW).

I hope it gets at LEAST 4 million.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
          Any word on the performance of 90210 v House?

If all goes to plan, the Smallville season Premiere will draw 5.5 million and 90210 will muster a paltry 1.6 million.
          Of course House trounced it with 18mil, but the 3.33mil for 90210 and a couple of weeks ago ANTM premiere 3.48mil they seem to be happy with those ratings, from what I've read.

I know Smallville can do better than that! Bizarro was about 5mil, I think. One comment was that the CW seems to be the only network that is doing better this year so far. {I guess they are happy with Baby steps.}

I guess if they are happy with 3 or 4 mil, then SV should have no problem getting renewed
          I'm so excited for tonight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-Super-Man -5
            I predict 4-6 million views or higher, this was a really exciting wait, and now it's almost here!
            I like your optimism and I hope you're right! I would put in my two cents, but I'm terrible at judging these things, so I'll just say I hope you're right and leave it at that.

Comment

i think if anything the justice league is what will bring people in. atleast the people who watch the CW enough to actually catch the comercial. but i think i have seen bigfoot more times the i have smallville promos lol. i think with lex leaving it will be very differently unless the new villians can live up to lex. and even lionel for that matter. smallville and supernatural probably need fan promotion to build up ratings since the CW doesnt promote them at all. i know for supernatural atleast most of those viewers watch cause someone else told them about it and chances are if you didnt watch season 4 of smallville you probably wouldnt have seen SN get promoted or even know who jensen ackles was lol. so until 8 tonight everyone should try to get there friends to watch.

Comment

I really have no clue for this season. On the negatives, so many people have left, a lot of people are powerless because of Ike, the CW did a pretty poor job with the promotion, etc. But on the positive side, the SV people have been doing self-promotion via interviews like CRAZY, the Justice League is going to be back, there is little competition, and people may be curious to see how PS3 and the new cast member do.

I'm just really hoping we get at least 4 million viewers.

Comment

Anyone find anything about the rating yet?

Comment

They won't be released until tomorrow. About 10 AM EST.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                      They won't be released until tomorrow. About 10 AM EST.
                      Oh, thanks for info.

Comment

No problem. I'm excited to see them, but I'm a little scared at the same time...

Comment

No problem. I'm excited to see them, but I'm a little scared at the same time...
                          me 2

Comment

i got to tell u, i don't want to sound negative, i did not see cw11 really promote this season, i don't think we are breaking 4.2 million is my guess, 4.1 million viewers is my guess.

Comment

Me as well.

Comment

A bad start for Smallville

In season-premiere news, it looks like the CW made the right decision ending Smallville in midseason. Smallville opened season eight (time flies!) with a diluted (and fourth-place) 2.9/ 5 in the overnights. Comparably, that was down by 19 percent from it’s year-ago season-opener (3.6/ 6 on Sept. 27, 2007). Better news for the CW was the season-premiere of lead-out Supernatural (#5: 2.7/ 4 at 9 p.m.) with retention of 93 percent out of Smallville.

Can someone tell me how to calculete 2.9/ 5 in millions?
                                Last edited by shark87; 09-19-2008, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎