No announcement yet.

How can you be half metahuman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you be half metahuman

Here's what I don't get. How can you be half metahuman. You either are or your not. Do they call you half metahuman if one parent is human and the other is meta. Just wondering how that work. Would both parents have to be meta in order to be full meta?

Any offspring that is produced from two parents is a whole from combining 1 half of each parent, so YES. If only one parent is Metahuman and the other is simply Human, then the product of that particular union would be Half Metahuman and Half Human. Simple enough...

Comment

Thanks for answering my qusetion. Wonder if Dina dad was meta?

Comment

Half Meta

If the Meta gene is just one gene then its like a light switch, either on or off. If u have the Meta gene ur meta regardless of which parent (or both) u got it from. Half meta is more a social comment on ur parentage than anything to do with talent. IMHO

Comment

Well Blade was half vampire. Same difference imo. I think meta human was something that could be halved.

Comment

metahumens

In truth there can't be a meta human. but metahumans in bird of prey seem alittle different then normal ones, and facts in that show are kinda funny.

Meta-human:The terms "meta" and "metahuman" does not only refer to humans born with biological variants. Superman and Martian Manhunter (aliens) as well as Wonder Woman (a near-goddess) and Aquaman (an Atlantean) are referred to in many instances as "metahumans." It can refer to anyone with extranormal powers, no matter the origins and including those not born with such power. According to Countdown to Infinite Crisis, there are roughly 1.3 million metahumans on Earth, 99.5% of which are considered "nuisance-level" (such as kids who can bend spoons with their mind and the old lady "who keeps hitting at Powerball"). The other 0.5% are what Checkmate and the OMACs consider alpha and beta level threats. For example, Superman and Wonder Woman were categorized as alpha level, while Metamorpho was considered a beta.

They also states that no 2 metahumans have the same powers, which huntress shares the powers of her mother.

Take it all in fun and not as canan. I personally wish they would remake it and keep it off the cheese platter.

Comment

There are metahumans with the same powers. Just some can use their powers in different varieties and could also have more than just that power.

Comment

agreed

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎