No announcement yet.

best epi. of season 1. part 1.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best epi. of season 1. part 1.

i was wondering which was your favorite episode of season 1, like i canīt post all of them in one poll iīm dividing it in three, you can vote either in the 3 polls or just in one.
    i would really like to know why your fav. episode iss your fav. but is optional to comment or not.
    pilot
    0%
    metamorphosis
    0%
    hothead
    0%
    x-ray
    0%
    cool
    0%
    hourglass
    0%
    craving
    0%

I voted for the Pilot episode. The reason is because it was the one that started it all. It may not be the best one of the show or even the season but it will always rank number 1 to me. I didn't see it completely when it first aired but it caught my eye when it came on and ever since then I tried to deny my enjoyment of the show because I watched Roswell at the time but I knew I found my new favorite tv show.

So yeah, the Pilot started it all for me and when I saw Lana I was blown away by her beauty. I was already a sucker for Clark and Lana from the start

Comment

The Pilot is the BEST episode of Season 1 but Hourglass is my favorite. This latest viewing I've gained a new appreciation for "Hothead" and "Rogue".

Comment

I voted Pilot. Best episode from season 1, and why ?

Because it's the beginning- simple as that

Comment

"Pilot" - a great start to a great show.

Comment

Pilot

Comment

Pilot.

Comment

Defiantly the Pilot. It just sets up the series perfectly

Comment

Pilot was by far the best...

Then comes Hothead, Cool, and (believe-it-or-not) Craving (I love Amy Adams )

Comment

I know I'm in the minority, but I voted for hourglass. When I re-watched the pilot, I don't think it's as good as it should've been and that's mainly because I think the FOTW is very weak. The story in hourglass, imo, is much stronger.

Comment

Eight years ago I wrote that Pilot was the best episode of season 1- and it still is to this day to me. I also rank X-Ray, Hourglass, Rogue, Leech, Stray & Tempest as my favorites in S1- and of the series.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of TV show pilots because they set everything in motion. I have a folder on my harddrive called "The Ultimate Pilot Collection" where I have more than 400 pilot episodes of TV shows spanning the ages.

On the other hand, this is why I see the problems many pilots have: They are too crammed and too convenient. They have to put too much stuff in there that it sometimes borders on the unbelievable.

Take for example the 1989 segment: We have our initial trio introduced but also Jeremy Creek being the scarecrow.

Then we move ahead 12 years. And within the span of a few days it's the first time Clark ever actually talks to Lana, meets* Lex and saves his life but also Lana seemingly explaining the meaning of her necklace for the first time to her longtime boyfriend and Jeremy reappearing in exactly this year and this week to exact his revenge and then Clark being chosen as a scarecrow to mirror the events of 1989 but also Lex being there to remember Jeremy from his 1989 encounter.

*putting aside the flashback elements from seaosn two's Lineage

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎