Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Supergirl: Laura Vandervoort or Adrianne Palicki?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laura nailed it. Give Laura her own show or movie.

Comment

Isnt Palicki a brunnette, I usually dont like it when brunnettes play blondes , vice versa and dye their hair, sometimes it just comes off. Look at Jessica alba as Invisible woman sue storm, Alba is an Ok actress but still, that hair......obviously looked fake and ...

If a blonde is there and is good in acting let them play, comc book characters should be exactly as they are on tv/movies as they are in comic books.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueRanger
        Isnt Palicki a brunnette, I usually dont like it when brunnettes play blondes , vice versa and dye their hair, sometimes it just comes off. Look at Jessica alba as Invisible woman sue storm, Alba is an Ok actress but still, that hair......obviously looked fake and ...

If a blonde is there and is good in acting let them play, comc book characters should be exactly as they are on tv/movies as they are in comic books.
        Alba's hair was only fake in the second one. It was a wig. Wig's are the only things that ever bother me. They looks so incredibly obvious and stupid and they always just STICK OUT to me.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

That, and out of place clothes. Yep. Hair, and clothes, that's the first thing I notice.

How manly of me.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

BACK ON TOPIC THOUGH...

I, personally, adore Adrianne Palicki. But, I liked Laura Vandervort, too... once she came on and I got used to her.

They both brought something really different and great.
        Last edited by Dagenspear; 09-24-2011, 08:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎