Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACRATA (8x02)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'll stick with my gut from now on in my ratings... guess it's a good thing I can't change my previous vote in the polls?

And I think I see what you mean with the dialog being a little off in places, but I think overall, it works - and typically the phrasing would be worked out in the 'reading' with the cast, right?

Comment

Originally posted by That'llShowEm
      Okay, I'll stick with my gut from now on in my ratings... guess it's a good thing I can't change my previous vote in the polls?

And I think I see what you mean with the dialog being a little off in places, but I think overall, it works - and typically the phrasing would be worked out in the 'reading' with the cast, right?
      Well, if you are unsure of the ratings you want to give you can hold off on voting. Just be honest, that's all I asked. If upon further reflection you decide it was a better episode than you initially thought, that's fine.

I suppose you are right.

Comment

This episode rocked! I really enjoyed Chloe's court case, how you brought the Angel of Vengeance back -- there wasn't a moment that I stopped reading. I had to keep going through and see how it ended. The start was very epic, where we had no idea what was going on with Chloe -- and where she was being taken, but it was all a scheme to get her to court and plead her innocent. Oliver taking over the Planet? That came as a huge shock. One in which made me soo excited!! The awkwardness between Lois/Oliver was well written, and I enjoyed the Dinah Lance-chances-stuff, and as it turned out, he's got the hots for her. Some great moments, accompying this amazing episode!!

My favourite part was how you didn't make Chloe's escape easy -- in fact it ended up becoming a court case that seemed like she was about to lose before referencing all the way back to season 6, I was like, WELL DONE! Other stuff like the Clark/Lana convos and the Jimmy/Lana stuff -- it was all just very entertaining!! Ahhh!! I love this season so far, can't wait to read what happens next!

Comment

Thanks a lot again. I'm glad you agreed that Chloe's escape shouldn't be easy. Back when "Arctic" aired, I thought it was the DDS, while some others thought it was really Lex's men that took her, and those people guessed right. But regardless, I am happy that I stuck with the DDS whether than retconning it after "Odyssey" or something. I think I liked the court aspect because I watch Law & Order too . I'm flattered that you read it all the way through in one sitting . I hope you like the rest of the season just as much .

Comment

Very good. I thought Andrea R was woven into the episode very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Schatzie
              Very good. I thought Andrea R was woven into the episode very well.

Again, thanks for the comments . Anything else you liked about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                Again, thanks for the comments . Anything else you liked about it?
                I liked the court scene too.

Comment

Originally posted by Schatzie
                  I liked the court scene too.
                  Cool.

Comment

Resurrecting this thread given the recent podcast about Vengeance. Admittedly this story was far from perfect but thought the basic idea was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                      Resurrecting this thread given the recent podcast about Vengeance. Admittedly this story was far from perfect but thought the basic idea was good.
                      I actually brought this up in the podcast’s twitter feed. I really enjoyed reading this back in the day. I like to think that it got made into a legit season in some alternate dimension.

Comment

Jeez, I am literally a year late in responding to this. Thank you, I appreciate that!

I actually have a couple of Smallville story ideas that have been stalled for quite a while. An alternate one-shot to the end of the Crisis scene we got. It would explain why Clark doesn’t have his powers (not gold or blue k). Another one involving Jimmy getting resurrected in time for the 2013 World’s Fair (think the opening scene in “Salvation”)..the idea being that the Smallville Season 11 Comic Crisis would ultimately alter the final scene in “Finale”.
                        Last edited by Vergon6; 02-24-2021, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎