Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krpto
    Any chance of making different subcatagories for marvel or dc comic based movies so they are easier to find??
    That's a suggestion that has come up before, and eventually when say Hulk has passed and they're "archived" that might be good... also perhaps for separating the "Other Movies" stuff, I would totally agree there too.

But... one thing I am hoping for is that the individual forums for Hulk, Iron Man, etc. on the main page would bring distinct attention to the forums in a way that they might not get if they were under "Marvel Movies" or "DC Movies." Right now, we have that opportunity (I hope) that someone would see "ooh, Iron Man!" and visit accordingly.

That's part of the method to the madness, at least.

Comment

i like Super Hero Cinema......or

(choose one/other)

Comics on the Super/Silver Screen

Super/Silver Screen Heros

Super/Silver Screen Comics

Box Office Comic Books

Box Office Super Heros

no "bad" ideas when your'e brainstorming, right?

Comment

Some ideas, probably lame:

From the Panel to the Screen

The Cape Corner

Superhero HQ

Actually I kind of like Superhero Cinema (it's sounds so intelligent).
        It sounds like a place where superheroes come to watch movies or something.
        "Welcome to Superhero Cinema! Please remove all capes, power bands, energy rings, and other devices so as to enjoy the movie experience. Please turn all signal devices to silent, text or telepathic message form. The concession stand is right outside to serve all your super appetite needs! Enjoy the show."

Comment

Cinematic Supers

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎