Collapse
No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars Petition

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm assuming she shot Sarah Marshall before she even started on Heroes, because it came out just this summer. But honestly, if the show was picked up again, I doubt she would stay just costarring on a show she's only been on for a year over going back to star on her own show that she did for three years.

Comment

The show being picked up again is just not going to happen I wish it would and if by some miricle it does I will be happy to be wrong but everyone has moved on to other projects but a movie could be shot around any other comitments. While I don't know when Sarah Marshell was shot I do know that the led was Jason Segel who does work full Time on How I Met Your Mother, while Bell works part time on Heroes and so a shooting schedual could worked out. I will take what I can get and I am still a little bitter that the comic book deal never got done.

Comment

It might happen, by some miracle, but even if it doesn't, it can't hurt us to talk about it. At least if we do this petition there is a better chance that a movie will at least get done.
        Last edited by comptonassmel; 10-03-2008, 12:15 PM.

Comment

First I know my spelling is not great second I have no problem with talking about the show, movie or anything else and as I said I would be happy if somthing comes out of it no one is saying that you should not do it. However shows do not get uncancled after two seasons, the only three shows I know of that were ever cancled then brought back were Family Guy which is an animiated show with a limited voice cast so it is easier to restart and Jericho but that was brought back before the fall season started, the same can be said for 7th Heaven. It has been over two years since Veronica Mars went off the air and no one not the cast or Rob Thomas or CW is saying that the show could be restarted as a tv show. The only real hope of a continuation of a great tv show is a movie and even that is not looking good right now becasue there has been no new news in over a month.
          Last edited by nicmar; 10-03-2008, 06:40 AM.

Comment

I just checked the petition and it looks like we have 8,082 signatures now!

That's 1,500 more than when I first linked it over here so I know that all of you guys helped bring that number up!

Comment

All signed.

I really want VM back, it was like one of the best shows the CW had, and they went and cancelled it in favour of 90210?! WTF?! I don't get it and I need answers!

Comment

I cant see this show coming back after the time its been off the air.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎