Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana's Goodbye video/ Farewell Clana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know ppl have said it but this is not the first time that Lana made a video letter to break up with someone. We all remember when she sent Whitney a video tape breaking up with him at the start of season two.

I am glad that it is over watching Clana scenes is like pulling teeth out for me. Even in season seven it was like looking at a car wreck. Everyone knew that this relationship was going to end AGAIN. I just didn't think I would feel sorry for Clark when it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by tmack09
      I 2nd this!! Clana is the only reason I started watching the show (I KID YOU NOT) wish I could say I found another avenue to want to watch the show like "I got into the mytho" but that ISN'T the case. CLANA CLANA CLANA is my main reason to stay and without Clana I'll be out for a while, I'll come back for a brief time when Lana (KK) comes back!
      I also started watching the show because of Clana. At first, I decided to watch the show because I love Superman shows, especially Lois and Clark. But what made me continue to watch was the whole Clark and Lana dynamic. So, I do root for Clana here and there, but it did lose its initial spark.

Comment

• They need to break it off forever because if they don't then there's really no point in Lois being there and the whloe bringing her onto the show thing wouldn't have been worth shittt!!!!!!!!! I'm sick of Clark and Lana I think he should know by now that it's not going to work out. They tried like a millon times!!!!!! JUST STOP!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flowergirl123
          They need to break it off forever because if they don't then there's really no point in Lois being there and the whloe bringing her onto the show thing wouldn't have been worth shittt!!!!!!!!! I'm sick of Clark and Lana I think he should know by now that it's not going to work out. They tried like a millon times!!!!!! JUST STOP!!!!
          Agreed!!! Also, they got rid of Pete's character to free up that line of the budget to pay an actress to play Lois. I still miss Pete's character. He was sooo underutilized and Sam Jones III is such a talented actor. If they were going to keep the Lana thing going so long they should have kept Pete and delayed the introduction of Lois.

Comment

• Clana is over for good thank God.She is suck a punk for breaking up with him that way and she's done it before.Those two never worked.I believed Clark's feelings for her I just never believed her feelings for him.

Comment

• I'm so happy Clana is history and I hope it stays that way in season 8.
              For 7 long season we (the ones who don't like Clana) had to watch the same scenario over and over again: Clark dreaming about Lana, Lana making the sweet puppy dog (puppy eyes included) but not paying attention to his feelings, Lana finally deciding to give him some hope by smiling even more like a poor sick puppy and maybe giving him a kiss once in a while, Clark saving her every 5 seconds because she was always knocked out (Lois at least tries to fight agains the villain), Lana asking a lot of questions about how she was saved, Clark and Lana together, Lana searching the truth (but lying everytime the opportunity was given), Lana going away (in the arms of Jason/Lex/some meteor freak)... and it all starts again.

Not to mention KK had the same acting for all the seasons. I hate how she does that thing with her mouth and eyes and how ... just look at this video http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=kPUZBA...eature=related (I actually typed and watched more than 1 minute of Lana/Clana, oh now I need 10 hours of Clois).

Comment

• I hate CLois.. At least Clana has very good romance.. I don't feel like Clois will ever be romantical.. If they ever date, my guess it will be some sexual, than romantic.
                Damn.. Hate Clois.
                Clana Forever!

Comment

• Are you kidding Clana wasn't a romance it was Clark's obsession big difference.

Comment

• Yeah, it's been haunting television screens for seven years so I think it's time that Clark moved onto someone else.

Comment

• Are you kidding Clana wasn't a romance it was Clark's obsession big difference.
                      agree with you...
                      i was watching first season the other night.. and... oh god.. clark was so obsess with lana

Comment

• I still remember the tears in my mother's eyes after watching that scene (and that was the first time she'd ever seen the show)!

Comment

• I can not STAND the "Clana" relationship, however I still cry like a freaking baby every time I see that goodbye video! The emotions both Tom and Kristin showed were so real! Amazing scene

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎