Special Effects in Arctic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may just be the "one arm" up in the air thing that just looks ridiculous.

That has been Supergirl's trademark flying position for 50 years.

Comment

One of my favorite scenes was when Clark was super-hearing the audio from the black box to filter out components, loved the visual effects they chose to represent sounds Clark was hearing and his superhuman ability to pick out whatever he wanted to focus on. It was as if he was co-existing with the sounds in a godlike way or something. Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
        One of my favorite scenes was when Clark was super-hearing the audio from the black box to filter out components, loved the visual effects they chose to represent sounds Clark was hearing and his superhuman ability to pick out whatever he wanted to focus on. It was as if he was co-existing with the sounds in a godlike way or something. Very cool.
        Do Not compare Clark with God! You will be lynched here! LOL

Comment

^actually I said godlike, not God-like, heh. Small g.

Comment

MONEY has nothing to do with special effects, my friend. You can great great ones with even flash, all u need is talent and creativity. But since they have money i suggest they get Particle Illusion, great smoke effetcs, unlike the plane. I saw that scene and i actually thought i recorded over it by mistake, it looked horrible.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎