No announcement yet.

I Miss Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIE LANA DIE !!!!!!!!!
    I DO NOT MISS HER, I WANT HER TO BURN UP IN FLAMES (okay maybe not, but cant she just bloddy piss off ?!??!?!?) I AM SICK OF HER !!!!!!!!!!

love KK, though fantastic actor, as for MR.
    I have never felt such hate in my life as I have for those two people,
    and they aren't even real

Comment

I MISS LANA. TOO!!

Looking forward to seeing her in Arctic!!

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
        I love Lana! I seem to be alone on that theory though...lol
        but I think the Veritas story has made Smallville more interesting as we're finding out alot of new things! Some cool some not so cool and some useless lol
        You're not alone - you're just in the minority.

Veritas has made SV very interesting and unpredictable - two good attributes.

Comment

Other then the scenes with Clark whining about Lana i think the past 4 episodes showed this show can do perfectly well without her in the storyline. I just wish they could renegotiate her contract so she only appears in 1 or 2 episodes next season(to give her a proper writeoff)

Comment

Which Lana are you talking about?Lang,Small,Luthor or Isobel?Seriously,I don't miss her at all.I wish KK the best in her carrer but,Lana has no place in the show anymore.When she wakes from her comatose state,she will run far away from Smallville quicker than Bart Allen.Will come back for a few episodes next season to end Clana properly

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
              Which Lana are you talking about?Lang,Small,Luthor or Isobel?Seriously,I don't miss her at all.I wish KK the best in her carrer but,Lana has no place in the show anymore.When she wakes from her comatose state,she will run far away from Smallville quicker than Bart Allen.Will come back for a few episodes next season to end Clana properly
              Isobel was pure crap. As for all other takes of Lana season 5 on, i don't think it was Lana as much that i hated then Clark sitting in his barn having a pity party for himself

Comment

Originally posted by Thrill_Seeker
                DIE LANA DIE !!!!!!!!!
                I DO NOT MISS HER, I WANT HER TO BURN UP IN FLAMES (okay maybe not, but cant she just bloddy piss off ?!??!?!?) I AM SICK OF HER !!!!!!!!!!

[Mod Edit]
                Last edited by STFanatic; 05-13-2008, 10:46 AM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite Rule #4.

Comment

Originally posted by hogwartsmallville
                  One fo the reasons thet I began watching smallville was clana (and I'm sure many of us here,too) and I think that she is one of the most developed characters in te series, even more than clark, she's been through so many things! I always liked her character, and obviously her portrayal by KK, and think she is one of the best written characters in the series besides chloe and lex, I loved the witch theme and also her ancestral relationship with her great aunt and jor-el.

I think that all the things that had happended to her has been because of Clark, since the day of the meteor shower (not directly obviously), but always is because of him, his relationship with Adam in season 3 was because of him been sent by lionel to spy clark, meeting jason was all because of the stones, or been pushed by clark to be with lex, and more recently what happened to her by Brainiac, Without mentioning the long list of meteor freaks that have been hunting her.

I think that its time for her to move on, always be friends of Clark but she need to go away and make a new life cause she deserves it although I'm gonna miss her a lot, I always loved her character and she was one of the most important reasons I started watching Smallville. She and Chlore are the best females characters, the ones with most evolution, depth, best lines, etc. I'm going to miss her a lot, and I'm really hoping that Allison stays for next season, otherwise I think I'm gonna stop watching (maybe not, but it won't be the same).
                  Agreed, if "the end" comes via this "break up video" that I'm' reading about it's if anything is going to be a less than acceptable ending.

Comment

I don't really miss Lana. I do want Clana to have closure though. I was upset about the whole coma thing for a while. Lame.

Comment

i think without Lana and Lex Smallville its gonna stay without a lot of fans

Comment

Originally posted by Thrill_Seeker
                        DIE LANA DIE !!!!!!!!!

Wow you really got it out for Lana..lol! Lana is not at the top of my list...wait she's not on the list, but Lex always delivers.

KK is great and MR well I love him and their both great actors.

Comment

Honestly I will miss Lex more than Lana, as he is one of my favorite characters on the show. I did not hate Lana, but I felt the whole Clark and Lana relationship was worn out, and they really should have them 'give it a real shot' as they say back in Season 5, and then she become a friend and confidant. I do think the Lana character needs some proper closure, and that's why I like they are bringing Kristen back for the first part of Season 8. Other than that, I think the character has run its course. Ideally she would have part of her arc as part of the final few episodes of Smallville as well. But I would have wanted that for Lex as well.

Comment

I think this thread was a passive aggressive attempt to get everyone all riled up. I'm not even going to comment on it.

Comment

Does no one remember the abysmal failure that was the Last attempt at a street fighter movie, back when the franchise was actually popular, and not just a cult favorite?

Go for it , Kristin. Good luck. You'll need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-alien
                                Does no one remember the abysmal failure that was the Last attempt at a street fighter movie, back when the franchise was actually popular, and not just a cult favorite?

Go for it , Kristin. Good luck. You'll need it.
                                LOL i actually like the movie, although i didn't rush to the theaters to watch it i only watched it on video many years later.

Problem with KK playing Chung Li is i picture Chung Li to be a buff asian chick who is like 5'7ish. KK is a bit to small. It would have been better to get that asian female on Battlestar Galactica to play the role.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎