I Miss Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Miss Lana

I miss her character its such an important part of smallville
    how will smallville survive without her and lex next season?
    i dunno what happened to the great lana story but
    i dont care ill be watching lana as chunli next year as smallville's ratings
    steadily decline.ps the veritas story sucks theyll probably erase lex memory or something

i agree with everything u said, she is my fav character and the veritas story is ass

Comment

Lana's character has no meaning at all now, it's just wasting KK's valuable time as she should focus on somewhere else (join heroes!!). I wish the best for KK's career/future!

Comment

you miss Lana, I miss Pete. On the other hand I hope Lana dies

Comment

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Awsumdave
          you miss Lana, I miss Pete. On the other hand I hope Lana dies

No...I don't want Lana to die but I think the smallville world is to small for her now she should get out her character is not on my favorite list...sorry Lana fans. If Lana dies then Clark just has to settle for 2nd best and thats Lois. I rather have Clark decide on his own that Lana isn't his destiny and he should stop with all the Lana Drama and start fresh maybe actually learn how to fly and get a new wardrobe...damn is he that depressed about Lana that he stopped buying clothes...give me a brake! We already get the point the super colors are blue and red...
          Last edited by MetropolisGirl4SV; 05-11-2008, 08:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The whole thing for me is pretty complicated. From the very beginning..(except that her little innocent little girl voice in the first few seasons was really annoying lol)..I have been a hard-core clana fan. I couldn't understand why it would never work out for them..and I got butterflies when they finally got back together in season 5. However, after the whole Lex thing, I lost so much respect for her character. She claimed to have loved Clark with all of her heart, and to go off and mess around with Lex just because she's hurting..I mean the whole time Clark hardly even looked at another girl. As much as I love Lana, and am extremely happy they had a new chance at a relationship this season with her knowing his secret, we have to face the fact that Lana's not the one Clark ends up with. I miss the way they used to be, all lovey-dovey..but I think she is tainted even to Clark. So, even though I'm sad she is in this coma from Brainiac..I've kind of had an instinct for a while that her character will be leaving clark..and smallville once and for all.

Comment

I love Lana! I seem to be alone on that theory though...lol
              but I think the Veritas story has made Smallville more interesting as we're finding out alot of new things! Some cool some not so cool and some useless lol

Comment

I have nothing against Lana it's just that the Clana relationship always went back and fourth I wanted to pull my hair out at times. I actual liked Lana when she was with Jason...I might be a minority tho...It's about time she does better thinks and moves on.

Comment

I never really liked Lana, though I think I was judging the character because of my personal feelings on the whole Clana thing. I just think it was overdone and all the flip flopping got old real fast. Though, I have to say that recently I've been enjoying her character more. Probably because she's actually gotten some depth rather than being the vapid eyed girl with the 'poor me' monologues. She's become a bit more complex and interesting for me, having somewhat of a storyline outside of the whole Clana drama.

I think her character has played her part in the show and this is a good time for her to exit - while she has a bit of intrigue, rather than playing out another season of the "Clark and Lana have such a tortured love affair" business.

Comment

One fo the reasons thet I began watching smallville was clana (and I'm sure many of us here,too) and I think that she is one of the most developed characters in te series, even more than clark, she's been through so many things! I always liked her character, and obviously her portrayal by KK, and think she is one of the best written characters in the series besides chloe and lex, I loved the witch theme and also her ancestral relationship with her great aunt and jor-el.

I think that all the things that had happended to her has been because of Clark, since the day of the meteor shower (not directly obviously), but always is because of him, his relationship with Adam in season 3 was because of him been sent by lionel to spy clark, meeting jason was all because of the stones, or been pushed by clark to be with lex, and more recently what happened to her by Brainiac, Without mentioning the long list of meteor freaks that have been hunting her.

I think that its time for her to move on, always be friends of Clark but she need to go away and make a new life cause she deserves it although I'm gonna miss her a lot, I always loved her character and she was one of the most important reasons I started watching Smallville. She and Chlore are the best females characters, the ones with most evolution, depth, best lines, etc. I'm going to miss her a lot, and I'm really hoping that Allison stays for next season, otherwise I think I'm gonna stop watching (maybe not, but it won't be the same).

Comment

Listen. She played the character perfectly. Then she turned into, well, the devil. She's not Lana anymore. All I ever see in her anymore is a woman version of Lex Luthor. Plus I am tired with the whole scenario! Its good for the first two seasons, but come on! Let Clark live his life. Lana was not suppose to be in Clarks life this long.

Comment

seriously smallville can do without her character. They try too hard to include her in everything and her role is never really significant to the plot. I wont miss lana, but I will miss Kristin Kreuk as an actress. I hope the best for her but not for lana, I say so long to her!

Comment

I miss her too

Comment

Lana was important to Clark's development. I'm glad that "Smallville" explored the relationship between them. Yeah, I'll admit I think they drug it out, but still it's a good establishing point about how a man with the powers of a god can still be just as flawed and vulnerable when it comes to love as the rest of us.
                            It's Superman's humanity that keeps us in touch with him. Clark learned that from his parents first, but after them he learned it from his relationship with Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
                              but I think the Veritas story has made Smallville more interesting as we're finding out alot of new things! Some cool some not so cool and some useless lol
                              Agreed.

As much as I didn't like the idea of Clark and Lana being together again this season, I did find myself to be super-sad when I incorrectly perceived Lana to be dead at the end of Veritas. This just showed me that I still liked her character a lot, and the last thing I would want to see her die.

With that said, the character doesn't have much to give this show anymore. She's Clark's past at this point. Kristin Kreuk is great, but the character's run is pretty much over- at least it should be.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎