Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe/Jimmy Lovin'!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the Jimmy was so enthused about his story! But...to me, it was obvious chloe just wanted some sex. Like I'v said...the girl deals with the end of the world on a daily basis...and Jimmy is a nice release for her. So....at that point, chloe didnt really care a lot about the story, but then her natural curiosity got the best of her. I think she's with Jimmy to have some what of a normal life...I mean, her best friend is an alien and the only times they hangout is when they have to save someone. So now that Jimmy is starting to overlap with that part of her life...I'm sure it wont be good. Jimmy was supposed to be the part that kept her grounded to reality.

Comment

Jimmy was both too smart in the episode and too dumb. There’s Chloe with the lowest cut top of the series (next to the Pulp Fiction shot in Truth) plus she was super frisky and he’d rather look at bloody photographs. That’s BD (Big Dumb) Human stupid. He was also too smart with the symbols in the cave. Everyone had been looking at these symbols for the last 6 seasons and Jimmy figures it out in a couple of minutes of screen time???

Comment

Originally posted by BWOracle
        Jimmy was both too smart in the episode and too dumb. There’s Chloe with the lowest cut top of the series (next to the Pulp Fiction shot in Truth) plus she was super frisky and he’d rather look at bloody photographs. That’s BD (Big Dumb) Human stupid. He was also too smart with the symbols in the cave. Everyone had been looking at these symbols for the last 6 seasons and Jimmy figures it out in a couple of minutes of screen time???
        I totally agree! I mean..Jimmy is the one who was complaining that their relationship lacked sparks....the girl is sucking on his neck...and nothing! what does Chloe have to do to get some lovin around here?

And I definitely agree about the cave...sometimes the writers make these leaps and bounds. Clark has been studying those caves for years, wouldn't be have some information about myths...ect. I mean, really...Jimmy took 20 minutes and had all the magic answers. Which was hot...and totally unbelievable.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Oh...I forgot one thing. Then...when Jimmy has all the candles set up, for what Chloe thinks is a romantic evening he says. "no this is actually to celebrate me." Am I the only one who thought "ouch!"
        Last edited by AndiGirl; 05-08-2008, 10:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

He was also too smart with the symbols in the cave. Everyone had been looking at these symbols for the last 6 seasons and Jimmy figures it out in a couple of minutes of screen time???
          And I definitely agree about the cave...sometimes the writers make these leaps and bounds. Clark has been studying those caves for years, wouldn't be have some information about myths...ect. I mean, really...Jimmy took 20 minutes and had all the magic answers.
          I have joked about Lois and Lana developing skills by magic, but in two episodes since the strike, we have had Jimmy Bond and Jim-diana Jones. What the hell, show? Is this supposed to make me like Jimmy more?
          Oh...I forgot one thing. Then...when Jimmy has all the candles set up, for what Chloe thinks is a romantic evening he says. "no this is actually to celebrate me." Am I the only one who thought "ouch!"
          "Sorry you got fired from your dream job, Chloe, but I sold my first story! Hurray for me!" Shut up, Jimmy, Just shut up.

Comment

i like them, they are a cute couple. but i don't want to see them try to be all sexy sexy.

it's awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by RepairmanBob
              I have joked about Lois and Lana developing skills by magic, but in two episodes since the strike, we have had Jimmy Bond and Jim-diana Jones. What the hell, show? Is this supposed to make me like Jimmy more?"Sorry you got fired from your dream job, Chloe, but I sold my first story! Hurray for me!" Shut up, Jimmy, Just shut up.
              Yes, that and your girlfriend thought you were trying to be romantic...and yet again she has a man in her life that makes everything about him. Just teasing! She was happy for him....but he could have atleast played it off like it was for her...then mentioned his article.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                Yes, that and your girlfriend thought you were trying to be romantic...and yet again she has a man in her life that makes everything about him. Just teasing! She was happy for him....but he could have atleast played it off like it was for her...then mentioned his article.
                It seemed like Chloe and Jimmy traded places from Sleeper and most other eps in their relationship. Jimmy's the one usually trying to get them to be together and asking where she's been and she's the one who sneaks off and consetrating on work. I don't know what there trying to do w/ that reversal. I think they are trying to show us that even though Chloe wants to use Jimmy as refuge from all of the strangeness in her life this shows that their will always be something that conflicts.
                Last edited by chlo-el; 05-09-2008, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Yeah I don't get what Jimmy was thinking. He could have waited until after they bumped uglies.

What Jimmy found out about the caves Clark already knew, and in season 4 Pariah...there is a newspaper article about Clark finding the caves so of course people studied those caves from then on. So it is not that unbelievable that he could find all that information about the caves on the internet.

All this about the caves was news to Chloe and that is why she reacted the way she did. At first she didn't care about the findings until she started realizing that they were coming true. So she rushed to Clark's rescue and then told her about the battle of good and evil

Last edited by Kevin24; 05-09-2008, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Those two sure love to have fun in Lois bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                      Yeah I don't get what Jimmy was thinking. He could have waited until after they bumped uglies.

What Jimmy found out about the caves Clark already knew, and in season 4 Pariah...there is a newspaper article about Clark finding the caves so of course people studied those caves from then on. So it is not that unbelievable that he could find all that information about the caves on the internet.

All that was news to Chloe and that is why she reacted the way she did. At first she didn't care about the findings until she started realizing that they were coming true. So she rushed to Clark's rescue and then told her about the battle of good and evil

I don't think Chloe ever paid attention to the Myths and what they meant until now. I think she knew about Clark's intersts in the cave and it was all connected to his secret and the fortress but I don't think she was aware of Naman and Segeeth. And now she sees that Clark is Naman and Lex is Segeeth and that they prophcy will come true and that freaked Chloe out a bit.

Comment

Yeah, nice for both of them...hot escene

Comment

Originally posted by LoveHurts38
                          Those two sure love to have fun in Lois' bed.
                          Now I'm picturing Lois coming home really late, tired, accidentally crawling into bed with Jimmy/Chloe. Then waking up to the image of the three of them all snuggled together lol. Oh Jimmy!

Comment

i think it was unrealistic that finally chloe is into jimmy and jimmy just wants to look at pictures.
                            Jimmy has been after chloe for so long, he has her and now he wants pictures of lex, don't like it.

Comment

I liked it although it was a short scene and Jimmy wasn't interested at all

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎