No announcement yet.

Chloe/Jimmy Lovin'!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe/Jimmy Lovin'!

I was so happy to see the touches of Chloe/Jimmy romance. Yum!

Chloe kissed Jimmy on the neck and I forgave ALL of the neglect.

It was so hot to see Jimmy totally on the case as once again Chloe tries to downplay/deflect. Jimmy really played a huge part in Clark and Chloe's investigations and also Chloe's rescue of Clark.

Yay Chimmy!

that was nice to see but I will never stop hoping for Chlark.

Comment

me too, I want to see some Chlark so bad! I don't like seeing Jimmy and Chloe all lovey dovey like that

Comment

Chloe kissed Jimmy on the neck and I forgave ALL of the neglect.
        Funny, I nearly lost my dinner.

Chloe is so horny she does not care about a story, and Jimmy has learned more about the CoC in one episode that Clark and the Luthors did in two years? Whatever, show.

Comment

Anyone else wonder what on earth was wrong with Jimmy when Chloe snuggled up to him in the "mood" and he igNORED her advance ? Yeesh. Work can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by RepairmanBob
            Funny, I nearly lost my dinner.
            You were not alone.
            Nope. Don't think I want to see that again.

Comment

Me too ^^

Comment

i think she was just trying 2 change the subject 2 protect clark. either way, it was so unlike her.

Comment

i think she was just trying 2 change the subject 2 protect clark. either way, it was so unlike her.
                  Chloe was trying to seduce Jimmy into sex before she saw the symbol carved into Lex's chest. It was bullcrap writing, and another example of the bullcrap character assassination we have been getting for Chloe all season, most notably in the post-strike episodes. Since when does Chloe care more about getting laid then a story?

Comment

Originally posted by A_Chloe.S._Fan
                    She didn't know about the symbols yet when she was kissing him on the neck, he told her afterwards, she was just really frisky!

I thought the Chimmy was cute, I don't know how Jimmy was able to turn her down, what a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by krypt0man
                      Anyone else wonder what on earth was wrong with Jimmy when Chloe snuggled up to him in the "mood" and he igNORED her advance ? Yeesh. Work can wait.
                      The thing is Jimmy is a passionate journalist and well...

Comment

aw, Chimmy supercute as always! And go Jimmy! Loved seeing him put all the pieces together and his first major story YAY!

Comment

Why is jimmy turnin down the chloevage?

Comment

maybe he's just had alot of chloevage lately, and he needed some recuperation time

Comment

Jimmy was passionately pursuing a story. I guess a hot lead on a story ranks up there with hot sex in Jimmy's book. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎