No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois going out for a beer...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlwaysRight
    I think that was the whole point of it as well(That she was the one constant in both worlds, although i guess you can sort of make same arguement for Jimmy).

AULois = reporter SVlois = reporter
    AULois = friend SVLois = friend
    AULois = go for beer SVLois = go for beer
    I agree with most of that...but I think the mystery for Clark is that darn "friends" part. Because...it was obvious AU Lois....not just a friend, she was ready to jump him. So...what does that mean for RW Lois? Thats probably what Clark is wondering about. Everything else was so close.....so....hmm?

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
      I thought the end of that scene was so cute, Lois walking out with Clark with her arm around him, chatting away.
      I know that's what I love about her.

Comment

It would have been perfect for me if Clark stuck his arm around her waist....but it was still cute.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
          It would have been perfect for me if Clark stuck his arm around her waist....but it was still cute.
          I know, I'm wondering if he was just shocked by that

Your avi is adorable btw.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
            I know, I'm wondering if he was just shocked by that

Your avi is adorable btw.
            I'm guessing that's what it was....after the AU Lois throwing herself at him, he probably has to figure out how to act around the RW Lois who obviously likes him.....but she hides it a little better. .

And thanks!!!!

Comment

It was a really cute scene. I loved it. Was I the only one that kept waiting for Lois go say, "There's this great little place... O'Malley's. You'll love it, Kent!" And then Clark would get all freaked out! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                It was a really cute scene. I loved it. Was I the only one that kept waiting for Lois go say, "There's this great little place... O'Malley's. You'll love it, Kent!" And then Clark would get all freaked out! LOL
                I'm thinking you should write that fanfic, Sana!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? I'm not above a little shameless pandering if it gets more sana-fics! *pout*

Seriously, guys...don't judge until you've read her stuff. Phenomenal!

Comment

I hope these events lead to Deeper friendship between them.Clois must be nurtured with care.

Comment

I loved the scene, I wish we knew what they were talking during the beers, Clark must be forgotten about the crappy Clana stuff.

Comment

I had a flash back to drunk angry Superman and laughed out loud!

Comment

I loved the fact that it was a simple, down-to-earth, act of kindness from the only woman in his life who can still treat Clark as a normal person - and, especially, that Lois has noticed that Clark is actually an adult, so ought to be treated like one!

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
                          hahaha if Clark got drunk, that'd be kinda funny. Has Clark even ever drank before?
                          yes he has, and might i add, he doesn't get drunk. He drank once before in season 4, when he hangs out with some football player from Metropolis University, who turns out to be a meteor freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
                            I'm thinking you should write that fanfic, Sana!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? I'm not above a little shameless pandering if it gets more sana-fics! *pout*

Seriously, guys...don't judge until you've read her stuff. Phenomenal!
                            Funny... I was going to tell you to write it!!

Man, if I focused my attention to writing this, people would kill me. I'm months behind on "IWITS" and I think I've given up on "PML".

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                              Funny... I was going to tell you to write it!!

Man, if I focused my attention to writing this, people would kill me. I'm months behind on "IWITS" and I think I've given up on "PML".
                              *clamps a hand over your mouth* Don't even say it! Particularly don't say you're giving up on "PML" where people can hear you! Do you know how many people love that story, myself included! I'm sensing torches and pitchforks coming out right now!

Comment

Did anyone else love the way Lois said the line "Why don't I buy you a brew?" Erica delivered it in such a cute way and her facial expression was absolutely adorable. I wanted to give her a big hug and never let go!
                                Last edited by Twitch; 05-02-2008, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎