No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois going out for a beer...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
    It seemed like a very pal thing to do IMO.

I think it was just meant to show how AULois and RWLois aren't that different.
    I think that was the whole point of it as well(That she was the one constant in both worlds, although i guess you can sort of make same arguement for Jimmy).

AULois = reporter SVlois = reporter
    AULois = friend SVLois = friend
    AULois = go for beer SVLois = go for beer

Comment

Originally posted by 4Clana
      I liked the parallel between the AU and RW with the beer. Shows they are good friends.
      Exactly. It showed that their attraction transcended the universes - it was a constant. That's exactly how it should have been and simply perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
        hahaha if Clark got drunk, that'd be kinda funny. Has Clark even ever drank before?
        i don't think he can but that would be funny..lol

Comment

I think they had a great time.

Lois was the one constant thing in both the AU and RW. I definitelyloved the going out for a drink idea

Comment

I think they would have had a 'laugh'.
            Thats what Lois was doing, taking him for a beer to take his mind of Lana.
            Thats nice, Chloe hasn't done that. Not that i'm bashing Chloe. It just proves that Clark and Lois are actually friends, and he doesn't feel awkward around her, because he happily went with her without protest.

Comment

Lois and Clark's drink

Comment

Its nice to see Clark and Lois finally getting along. Wish I could been a fly on the wall at the bar for their conversation. Love Clois!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
                  I could see this happening
                  Remember though, Lois can hold her own pretty well if "Recruit" was any indication

Comment

Second rounds on me.ehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by 4Clana
                      it was great, as though they were saying Clark, you're a big boy now
                      Time for this big boy to put his underwear on the outside of his clothes
                      *SNORT* So true!
                      It is hard to imagine Clark with a beer in his hands...but that's what Lois is there for-to help him break out of his 'moping shell'.

Comment

I bet when lois got drunk, she'd be all over Clark

Comment

Originally posted by skylar
                          Its nice to see Clark and Lois finally getting along. Wish I could been a fly on the wall at the bar for their conversation. Love Clois!!!!!!
                          Was thinking the the same thing.

Maybe now people will stop blaming Tom for being a wimp and not playing Clark strong enough. As the director this episode, he proved he is more than willing to put Clarks Superman side forward! All the Lana brooding was not his choice!

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysRight
                            I think that was the whole point of it as well(That she was the one constant in both worlds, although i guess you can sort of make same arguement for Jimmy).

AULois = reporter SVlois = reporter
                            AULois = friend SVLois = friend
                            AULois = go for beer SVLois = go for beer
                            And the thing is, I think Clark actually picked up on this, and her attraction for him in the AU universe.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by skylar
                            I smell FANFIC...
                            Last edited by Tigergal05; 05-02-2008, 08:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

^ Who can blame her. have u seen Clark (i'll be all over him like a rash)

Comment

I thought the end of that scene was so cute, Lois walking out with Clark with her arm around him, chatting away.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎