No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois going out for a beer...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theotherJane
    Not that I read those things, but will this scene spawn a fan fic "What happened when Lois and Clark went out for a beer?"

I think it should be a spinoff movie, lol.

Comment

I liked the parallel between the AU and RW with the beer. Shows they are good friends.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Clana
        I liked the parallel between the AU and RW with the beer.
        Yep me too, I loved that they brought that in to the RW.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk
          In Smallville not to my knowledge but he can get drunk we know this from the Superman III movie!
          He only gets drunk from Red K. I think he was on Red K in that movie AND drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk
            In Smallville not to my knowledge but he can get drunk we know this from the Superman III movie!
            clark mentions in recruit that beer doesn't affect him (he probably knows this from his time at the bars in metropolis under red k) and jonathon says that it doesn't matter he still cannot get himself caught underage drinking.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Everyone notice how lois said first round was on her she didn't say she'd buy him one drink she wants him to drink alot and get drunk more lois doesn't know clarky cannoit get drunk at least not very easily since he never got drunk while being kal And I am sure he drank alot while barhopping.
            Last edited by krpto; 05-01-2008, 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

kinda guessing a lot of comforting going on

Comment

I thought Lois said in Recruit that she would never drink again. Not even rum cake. Guess she changed her mind. I'm glad though that she asked Clark to spend time together as friends.

Comment

Lois will attempt to keep up with Clark the entire time just like all women think they can keep up with guys in the alchohol department

Clark will end up with her in a bathroom stall holding her hair back by the nights end

Comment

I loved it, it was very friendly like, they're becoming best friends!! Huge step remember they hated eachother???

Comment

It was a nice scene. Especially since you can tell RW Lois is starting to let her guard down around Clark. In the AU she was all over him, and in the RW she is taking her time....one beer at a time!

It was a really cute scene...and I think the point was to show clark that these two Lois's may not be that different.....if the AU had feelings for him, then maybe the RW one does too. I mean...Clark isnt the brightest bulb in the box...but you could defnitetly tell when she asked him out for a beer in the real world, a light goes off in his head.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Orbital2
                      Lois will attempt to keep up with Clark the entire time just like all women think they can keep up with guys in the alchohol department

Clark will end up with her in a bathroom stall holding her hair back by the nights end
                      I dont know....remember that time Lois competed against a guy in a drinking contest...she kicked his butt. The girl can hold her liquor!

I think Clark being the gentleman that he is....he would just stop and give up way before Lois got totally plastered.
                      Last edited by AndiGirl; 05-01-2008, 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                        I dont know....remember that time Lois competed against a guy in a drinking contest...she kicked his butt. The girl can hold her liquor!

I think Clark being the gentleman that he is....he would just stop and give up way before Lois got totally plastered.
                        I think so too

Comment

I think it went well. So happy they are spending more time together

Comment

One hopes so! I've had alcohol poisoning, ladies and gents, and it is a whole weeks' worth of NOT FUN. Trust me on this.

(I too swore off drinking after it, since I've never before wanted to die so badly in my life and never since. But as it turns out, I've not stopped drinking period. Just drinking tequila. I can't even stand to SMELL the stuff ever again!)

I could so stand to miss that episode of Smallville: "This week, on SMALLVILLE! The cast learns that Jose is NOT their friend!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
                              One hopes so! I've had alcohol poisoning, ladies and gents, and it is a whole weeks' worth of NOT FUN. Trust me on this.

(I too swore off drinking after it, since I've never before wanted to die so badly in my life and never since. But as it turns out, I've not stopped drinking period. Just drinking tequila. I can't even stand to SMELL the stuff ever again!)

I could so stand to miss that episode of Smallville: "This week, on SMALLVILLE! The cast learns that Jose is NOT their friend!"
                              Love my Jose Cuervo in my margaritas

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813

. Aww honey, thats no fun!!
                                I wouldnt like to see a smallville episode dedicated to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎