Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you cry?

Did you cry?

At any point:

Proposal. Lana's death. The "break-up". Mister Kent's death.

Yes. Or No.

No comments needed. Just vote.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

that's a lot of questions for a simple yes or no to cover

Comment

i didn't... but i think i might now just cause i miss him so much

Comment

I DID !!!! it was sooooo sad !

Comment

Yeah the part where Clark went back in time and he was in the barn again with Lana and he didn't tell her his secert. You could really see the hurt in her eyes and in his. Also at the funeral when Clark was standing there alone.

Comment

yes i cried, don't tell anyone.

Comment

Yes I cried like a baby...with all the events that took place and when Johnathon died...I can't even post...

Comment

I confess I felt oddly detached when Lana died and didn't cry at all - maybe because there was no way I thought that would ever end there. But when Clark lost his dad...oh, yes, I definitely cried. And again at the funeral.

Comment

Yes, I cried. I cried over Mr. Kents death and when Lana died. But Jade4813 is right, I didn't think it would end there.

Comment

Yes I cried when Mr Kent died, and when Lois was on the floor about to be electrocuted!!!

But when Lana died I jump of joy a little, later I cried more when Clark turn back time and saved her (that sucked)

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Jade4813
                    I confess I felt oddly detached when Lana died and didn't cry at all - maybe because there was no way I thought that would ever end there. But when Clark lost his dad...oh, yes, I definitely cried. And again at the funeral.

I totally agree with you, Clark life would have been so much easier if he let destiny have his course, I totally worried about Lois in that episode, and if they kill her in the show I'm gonna have a fit (ED lois is awsome).
                    Last edited by Carito_2p; 09-07-2008, 07:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i did a bit of crying and screaming.

~K

Comment

I cried when Martha couldn't put on her necklace. I cried during Jonathan's funeral. I laughed at Lois' first near death and was very thoughtful after the second. Then I laughed at Lois cracking jokes as she was being carted off to the hospital. I was REALLY ANGRY at Lana's death. I couldn't believe that she left the Kent's during the victory moment to drive all the way to Lex Luthor's mansion. But the proposal scene was GLORIOUS. I didn't cry but I loved every minute of it... except when Clark went to tell Chloe. Lana's acceptance of his proposal was fantastic. He lifted her up and swung her around. Lovely. <3

Comment

Yes, I cried (and im a guy) I cried when Jonathan died in his family arms and he looked at each of them with so much love =( Lana shoulda died instead of Jon =(

Comment

Teary eyed as hell Martha's high pitched screams didn't really help either and that she rubbed his chest as if that was going to help :'( It was a bit quick though O_o
                            Anyway the funeral was done beautifully!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎