Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight's CLOIS scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that I come in here to talk about Clois & folks are going on about naked Welling and naked Durance. Guess Clois brings that out in us...

Of course, now I'm going to have to go off to daydream about naked Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
      You mean other than the shower scene? I'll get right on that. I'm not generally into naked Erica scenes, but if it means uncomfortable Clark and Cloisy goodness...? I'm ON it!

... You think it would be strange if I tracked her down and asked her if she'd be willing to do another naked scene? Maybe if I gave her the reasons why, she'd understand...
      I loved Lois' comment to Clark in Prototype when Martha and Clark asked her to stay at there place

"You just want to see me naked in the shower again"

Comment

Clois forever. Listening to Love theme from Superman! Clark comes to Lois's rescue! Awesome. Doin crazy posts.

Comment

He didn't tell Lois "sure thing"

Comment

toniths Clois scenes

There were GREAT. Loved the last scene

Comment

Clois scenes in this epi are awesome, to bad its alternate reality

Comment

I think this is an episode I have a ton of times cause I just love to see Clark holding Lois in his arms

Comment

Originally posted by red_sun1938
                  But... hasn't Lana been in a coma for 7 seasons now? Pull the plug, Clark. It's for the best. Trust me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                    I know it happens. I just don't see it happening on the show, that's all.
                    Okay, I stand corrected.

Comment

• The scenes were awesome like always.

Comment

• Loved it. AU Lois doesn't have the usual Lois façade around Clark and is clearly smitten with him. He definitely noticed because he pulls a surprised look when she asks if he's in the habit of bowling women over when he meets them, and when he catches her spying on him changing. He also seems very happy to be holding her in his arms after rescuing her - she's all gooey eyes, heavy breathing and lip bites. Likewise, Lois has always pushed Clark to do more because, perhaps subconsciously, she knows he has it within him even though she doesn't know his secret. Here, she knows he has powers (if not the alien heritage) but still makes him dress for the occasion because she realises that him being conspicuous will make things easier for him. She's taking care of the little details so he can concentrate on the bigger picture.

Clark always has more intensity and determination when it's Lois who needs rescuing, and that was the case even when they were bickering buddies living under the same roof. Both Jimmy and (former) Sheriff Adams are dealt with with the minimum of fuss.

If you've seen the episodes in later seasons once they've finally got together, the scene in this episode where Clark asks AU Lois to trust him is significant. She looks into his eyes and knows he's telling the truth. She could always tell when he's lying so in this instance, she instinctively trusts him and helps devise a plan to get to Lex and the nuclear launch codes.

Finally, back in the real world, she genuinely wants to be supportive and help him when he's looking at ways to get Lana help. She's unsure about how to show she cares and to stave off any awkward tension (and there is some there), she offers to take him out for a drink. This is a surprise to him because it's reminiscent of what AU Lois said when they met, and it suggests that Lois actually does like to be around him but lets this façade she's built up get in the way.

Tom did a great job directing the Lois and Clark dynamic in this one.
                        Last edited by Bally; 03-04-2016, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎