No announcement yet.

Tonight's CLOIS scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's CLOIS scenes

I don't really care for Clois one way or another. It HAS to happen eventually, so I don't really mind. But I hope this isn't the way they're going about it.. it's kind of tacky.

I think the fact that just because Lana is in a coma/"dead"/gone/whatever you wanna call it, that Clark would move onto Lois? Ehh.. I don't know.
    Just that he was all upset because he basically can't find out how to fix Lana and he thinks she's gone for good, and Lois says "Want to go for a beer?" and he says "Sure thing!"

Doesn't seem very Clark Kent-ish to me. I don't think Clark would give up until he "fixed" Lana.

I'm fine with Clois happening during this show, but I hope the way it happens isn't through "Well Lana's dead now, I guess it's time for someone else".

I could be wrong - this may not be the way they are trying to make it look. But that's just how it felt to me.

I think Clark will start to appreciate Lois a lot more, but knowing his character, whether it was Lana or someone other girl in Lana's current situation, I don't think he'd start a fling or a relationship with another woman when his current girlfriend is in a coma like state. Once Lana wakes up, I THINK, clark might start to slowly evaluate his feelings more, and just realize that they could both be happy with someone else and that they're just best kept as good friends. Once that takes place, I think Clark will slowly start to realize that he has a much more deeper feelings for Clark than he would like to admit.

Now what I'm wondering, is if the Real world Lois is also harboring some sort of feelings/attraction towards our Clark Kent the same way her AU counterpart did.

Comment

They arent allowed to do Clois in the real SV continuity.

Theres a WB film dept restriction on it because of the Superman movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton

well that and because technically, Lois and Clark aren't even supposed to be a couple until Clark becomes Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton

Sorry, I didn't mean the actual Lois and Clark relationship.
          I meant more along the lines of Clark realizing feelings for Lois.

Comment

I don't know. I think he appreciated her offer to help. I was, for one, grateful there wasn't worm-eating dialogue at the end of this episode.

I do think he's going to start realizing his feelings for her, but I don't think it's gonna be like, "Hey, my Milky Eyed girl isn't doing it for me anymore. But you're here! Let's snog!"

I will be eternally grateful though if this episode was the catalyst to make him realize that he's not responsible for all the evil in the world and that things are better with him around. I'm over the Future Superman Angst. So to the extent that I HOPE he's stopped blaming himself completely for Lana's condition, I'm very happy. But I don't think the last scene was him trying to "trade up" from a girl in a coma.

Comment

The beginning of Clois?
              I'm not so sure.

Comment

Of what, harryandginnyfanatic?

Comment

The Clois flirting was almost tolerable for me.

I don't know. I have, at this point, accepted that Chlois is not in the cards (hurts, but fine). I'm willing to accept that there will be future Clois. But I really think there needs to be an arc of Chlark (Hey, that rhymes) first. They can't have teased it for years, always being so clear, even in interviews that Chloe isn't over Clark without giving the girl a wee bit of hot Kryptonian lovin -- just for a little bit.

Then they can Clois all they want.

But I definitely do not want one more flirty Clois moment until Lana is better and Clana is broken up. And it's not because I love the Clana (far from it), but because I would think badly of Clark for it.

Comment

OMG THERE WAS FLIRTING !!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*LITERALL SCREAMING* !!!!!!!!
                    I LOVE IT WHEN THEY FLIRT !!!!!!!!!!

heheh, oh im all giggly and happy now, thank you for that, the amazing ape,
                    you just made my day !!!

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                    I'm not so sure.
                    NOO !!!!!
                    why would you say that, that just ruins my mood !!!!
                    why arent you so sure ?? did something happen ?? but they are MEANT......
                    emphasise on MEANT......to be together !!!!!
                    its been nearly 4 years of desperate longing and hoping and more longing and more hoping and a dire need for them to get together !!!! Im gonna cry if it doesnt happen.
                    Last edited by Thrill_Seeker; 05-01-2008, 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I know it happens. I just don't see it happening on the show, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAmazingApe
                        The Clois flirting was almost tolerable for me.

I don't know. I have, at this point, accepted that Chlois is not in the cards (hurts, but fine). I'm willing to accept that there will be future Clois. But I really think there needs to be an arc of Chlark (Hey, that rhymes) first. They can't have teased it for years, always being so clear, even in interviews that Chloe isn't over Clark without giving the girl a wee bit of hot Kryptonian lovin -- just for a little bit.

Then they can Clois all they want.

But I definitely do not want one more flirty Clois moment until Lana is better and Clana is broken up. And it's not because I love the Clana (far from it), but because I would think badly of Clark for it.
                        They flirtid in the AU, where Clark though everything, specially Lana was better, there wasnt a catatonic Lana, so it was ok to flirt and in the real world there was no flirting, there was an awkward silence cause Lois was being nice, didnt know what to do, Im sure Clark was also taken aback with Lois being so supportive, so she broke the ice with one of her punches (she uses them to break tension, when ever it builds up) and invited him on a FRIENDLY date.

But I do agree, although I sincerly doubt it will happen, that Clark shouldnt flirt with Lois in Lana`s current state.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                        I know it happens. I just don't see it happening on the show, that's all.

I thought so too, but after tonight, Im not sure, Im not saying this is the beggining, I think they begun being FRIENDS long ago, this is just them growing closer as friends and being there for eachother. But something about recent spoilers and this episode, that Im seeing romantic Clois in the very last episode of the series, not sooner though.
                        Last edited by Kal-ed; 05-01-2008, 02:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-ed
                          I thought so too, but after tonight, Im not sure, Im not saying this is the beggining, I think they begun being FRIENDS long ago, this is just them growing closer as friends and being there for eachother. But something about recent spoilers and this episode, that Im seeing romantic Clois in the very last episode of the series, not sooner though.
                          If Clois is the way they are going to go, i see Clark starting to gain interest early next season but like you i really don't see anything romantic till the last episode or 2(but th chase is always better then the actual romance)

Comment

The thrill of the Kill is in the hunt.

Comment

I dnt necessarily want to see a romantic relationship. All i ask for is for Clark to start to realise that Lois is the future.

Yea, the chase is always good

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎