No announcement yet.

Clark won't fly to Krypton...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweetie
    That doesn't mean he was a robot obeing Jor-El's orders.Jor-El reprogrammed his son's system,to be totally kryptonian so he was able to fly.As for the superjump,Superman does that all the time,he takes a bounce and he flies away.The missile was too high,he totally flew to catch it.

I didn't mean Jor-el was in control of him. I meant that it looked like Clark was controlling his velocity.

In Crimson he landed gently after his big leap. That means he must be able to control himself in the air somehow.

Comment

clip from crimson..

ya i just watched the clip from "Crimson", the jump that he does with lois after the red K kicks in, well i watched the clip quite a few times, and to me he jumped, but at the same time propelled himself, clark guided himself/lois in mid air, the arc, and how he landed seemed like he knew and was in control. He may not have actually flown, but when clark is on red k i totally believe he could use all his abilities including flight...clarks inabitions are gone, and instead of being afraid of trying to fly (like when kara was trying to teach him), i believe red k clark wouldn't need convincing, in that clip he just had total confidence and knew exactly what his intent was without thinking twice.

Red k clark is bad@ss, now if he was more compassionate like normal clark kent then he'd be one cool version of supes...lol, he sorta has a "i don't take sh!t" attitude, lol. Anyways even as Kal-El in season 4, it was still clark flying, it looked good and in my opinion the rule was broken, when he jumped up inside the fos with lana, he looked more confident and in control...personally i think it's all in his head, in desperate times or with someone who makes him feel confident (lana), i'm sure he could learn to fly. Until that happens, it would be safe to say we've technically seen him flying...but when the producers decide to have clark fly being himself they should use some good CGI, and special effects, with a good amount of time alotted for the scene, cause really i think that the fans are expecting big things when clark does fly, they better not dissapoint or there will be some upset viewers out there, lol.
      Last edited by optinox; 04-29-2008, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Neither Clark nor Kara should be able to fly to Krypton. They would die once they reach the red sun or expend their stored energy from the yellow sun, whichever happens first. Having them do so without a ship would be ridiculous and contradict a core established fact that the red sun harms Kryptonians when not protected by Krypton's atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          Neither Clark nor Kara should be able to fly to Krypton. They would die once they reach the red sun or expend their stored energy from the yellow sun, whichever happens first. Having them do so without a ship would be ridiculous and contradict a core established fact that the red sun harms Kryptonians when not protected by Krypton's atmosphere.
          Yeah!But,it looked like they didn't really fly all the way there,they disespeared into a portal to go back 20 years earlier before the planet blows up.
          Last edited by Sweetie; 04-30-2008, 05:48 AM.

Comment

I like this.

There have been 4 occasions where flight has been glimpsed for Clark. Season 1 Ep 2, "Metamorphosis", where he floats as he sleeps and wakes up. Season 1 Ep 21 "Tempest"/Season 2 Ep 1 "Vortex", where with the help of a tornado's winds, he flies to a midair truck to save Lana. Season 2 Ep 17, "Rosetta", where he (albeit off-screen) flies in his sleep to the middle of a road, while his point of view shows us him flying to the caves in the dream he had. Season 4 Ep 1, "Crusade", where Clark's been stripped of his emotions and "geared" into abandoning his Earth upbringing to 100% be "Kal-El", brings himself to fly across the world to get one of the Stones from Lex. All other instances, every single one of them, has been a Super Jump, leap, or "falling with style" instance of downward gliding. This from my point of view.

No flights?

Originally posted by mistaguitarmasta
            Don't forget Zor-El!
            Well, that was a replicant. A soulless clone-like thingy made from crystal tech, which nearly killed Zor-El's own daughter. I doubt even Zor-El would go that far, though I wouldn't doubt Zod

Comment

^^^THAT POSTER!!^^^

Comment

great poster

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I can't believe the show can continue into its 8th season without Lex Luther. That will be rediculous.
                Last edited by clarkdent; 05-03-2008, 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎