Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who actually likes Chimmy (Poll included)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really dont like chimmy

Comment

IMO

i enjoy the chimmy pairing. aaron and allison have great chemistry, both on-screen and off-screen; they play off each other so well. to me, they seem like the typical young lovebird couple...which i totally love.

plus jimmy is just a bajillion kinds of adorable! again, that's IMO

~H

Comment

Originally posted by disciples of zod
        IMO

i enjoy the chimmy pairing. aaron and allison have great chemistry, both on-screen and off-screen; they play off each other so well. to me, they seem like the typical young lovebird couple...which i totally love.

plus jimmy is just a bajillion kinds of adorable! again, that's IMO

~H
        I agree. People can say what they will, Jimmy has poured love into Chloe's life and if that's won her heart I'm all for it. Whether it lasts or not, Jimmy has brought Chloe lots of happiness in the past three years despite the ups and downs.

Chimmy makes me happy!

For me, Chimmy is appreciation of the little things. Chimmy is goofy and quirky and funny IMO. Chimmy is sunshine and a youthful spirit. Jimmy has enthusiasm and zest for life and I love that. I delight in that and so I can see how Chloe could too.

I'm gonna enjoy every moment of it I can. <3

Comment

It's pretty amazing how many people dislike Chimmy -- I wonder why that is. Do people just think the pairing is unbelievable? Do they not seem like a real couple? Hmmm... I admit that she has much better chemistry with Clark, and maybe even a little with Davis, but she and Jimmy are cute together in a geeky sort of way.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎