No announcement yet.

OMG!! Another Product Placement??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!! Another Product Placement??

So, who saw it?? There was a shot of a package of Stride Gum!! I was thinking, "Product Placement strikes again!! LOL

Yup, I saw it. Just before the dancing scene.

Had a good time laughing at it!

Comment

We learned about this recently in marketing class, turns out maybe it makes the person turn against the product, the gentlemen put it simply: People like crap. We have TV crap. We have product crap. Separate we have accepted in terms of commericals, but do not mix the two (prodcut crap into TV crap)

Comment

Oh yeah, and I always notice the back side computer monitors...when you see DELL prominently displayed...can it be any more obvious?

Would Chloe REALLY say, "....here, take my Yaris"??????

Comment

I noticed it too.

Comment

I noticed it right away. It was alot more obvious than the stride gum stand you could see in in the cafe where Kara worked in "Fracture" when Clark walked through that door of Lex's mind

Comment

I didn't think this episode was so bad, at least Jimmy's car was just resprayed after the door was ripped off, instead of being replaced with a sleek, sporty, and fuel efficient Toyota Corolla SE.

Comment

Yeah I saw that too. LOL! Next they'll have Clark drinking Smart Water to gain his knowledge of learning how to fly.

Comment

How many products have been placed on smallville now since season 1? I can recall about 6

Comment

I caught it. It was blatently obvious.

Comment

I'm only surprised that anyone is still surprised by this...

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                        Oh yeah, and I always notice the back side computer monitors...when you see DELL prominently displayed...can it be any more obvious?

Would Chloe REALLY say, "....here, take my Yaris"??????
                        actually, she would....because I do. All the time. No joke.

Comment

I'm so glad I live in Australia - Stride gum hasn't found it's way over here yet so the product placement means nothing.

On the other hand I realise that I didn't want a Yaris until Chloe got one in Smallville.. (not that I actually did get one, because I didn't; I was smart enough to stick to my Camira)

Comment

I can't say I noticed the Stride gum. I can't believe I am the only one who noticed Chloe's blatant mention of Intel in her sentence about hacking into government systems.

Comment

The Dell XPS on Lex's desk was pretty obvious too.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎