No announcement yet.

Did Chloe and Jimmy make love?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
    No, why would two adults in a room on a bed want to make love?

Comment

Yea they did that wa clear. What I want to know is have theye done it since they got back together. And are they living together?

Comment

Jimmy has ruined Chloe

Comment

I so totally agree

Comment

I don't think Clark and Chloe should hook up but Chloe, come on girl... You're dating the guy who thought Lex was working with the egyptians...

Comment

Jimmy rocked her world, oh yeah!

Originally posted by chlo-el
              Yea they did that wa clear. What I want to know is have theye done it since they got back together. And are they living together?
              I don't think they're living together, I thought Lois was still living in the Talon? Since Chloe lost her job she's living with her now I think... I don't know, I'm confused.

Comment

I think they're living together... Otherwise the "sorry I came home late last night" line would seem strange.

Lois is chilling with the JL

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
                  Jimmy rocked her world, oh yeah!

I don't think they're living together, I thought Lois was still living in the Talon? Since Chloe lost her job she's living with her now I think... I don't know, I'm confused.
                  She's been living w/Lois since last season after the dorms closed. I'm just wondering why Jimmy's there waiting up for her and making breakfast. And they were at the Talon. I'm thinking that Lois is still recovering at the hospital. The last time we saw her she got shot.

Comment

There's no budget to show another apartment scene so everyone lives at the Talon, the farm, the loft, the planet or the mansion and the writers never have to explain why these adults can't frickin get their own apartments for Pete sake.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefx
                      Lois is chilling with ....
                      Lois is enjoying hospital Jell-O, thanks to the newly departed Gina, and Chimmy is “taking advantage” of her absence to play house and have a good time, too. I’m sure Chloe is enjoying being “ruined” on a nightly bases until her cousin gets back.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CHLicks
                        Lois is enjoying hospital Jell-O, thanks to the newly departed Gina, and Chimmy is “taking advantage” of her absence to play house and have a good time, too. I’m sure Chloe is enjoying being “ruined” on a nightly bases until her cousin gets back.
                        *covers ears*LALALALALALALALALA

Chloe's a virgin, Chloe's a virgin, Chloe's a virgin.......

Comment

Originally posted by Smallvillebabe08
                          Well when they were back at the talon, they were sitting there on the bed and started kissing. Then it got more passionate and they ended up lying on the bed still kissing, but it didn't show anything more. Do you think they did it??
                          On can assume that, but then there was that Chlark scene at the same night. So it's possible Clark text her again. Thus interrupting her make out

Comment

if i were with chloe in bed thats what i'd be doing

Comment

off course, i think jimmy is staying with chole.. not sure..

Comment

Originally posted by neo0721
                                if i were with chloe in bed thats what i'd be doing
                                If I wasn't married and younger... me too

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎