No announcement yet.

Chloe finally over clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayanne
    After watching Traveler & her "climb Mt. Everest" remark, along with one of the best Smallville scenes ever, Chloe in the FOS, declaring "I love your son" to Jor-El.

Jimmy is one of those, "try to move on, because you think you should..but your *heart* belongs to someone else" relationships, that's all.
    I liked to believe Chloe meant that she loves Clark "in general". If there is such a thing.

Chloe and Clark have known each other for many years, and she was the first friend to find out his secret (or was it Pete?). Well either way... Pete ran away so never mind him.
    Clark and Chloe did try... and it was only when Pete told Clark that it was obvious Chloe liked him, that Clark responded and asked her to the ball. But I guess she realized when Clark ran off to save Lana that it could never be.

Helping and protecting Clark might seem like a full-time job for Chloe... but do you really think she has alternative motives? Or hope? She might still love him... but she's been over him for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by KrissO
      She might still love him... but she's been over him for a long time.
      I don't think she is over Clark, she just no longer pines for him.

Comment

chloe will never be over clark NEVER who the heck gets over that man? he's so gorgeous and sexy and not hers BTW but she'll always hope for the best

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
          chloe will never be over clark NEVER who the heck gets over that man? he's so gorgeous and sexy and not hers BTW but she'll always hope for the best
          I agree. Heck, I would never get over him.

Comment

lol

Comment

Im not sure if she's over him but Jimmy isn't ... I hate Jimmy because of this, forget about Clark dude!!! I don't like Chimmy anyway

Comment

Well Jimmy doesn't understand that Clark and Chloe have known each other for like... forever. And obviously he doesn't know that Clark happens to have a fast pair of sneakers (as Lex put it about that kid).

Comment

In this episode it looks like Chloe and Jimmy are getting back together. I was not very happy to see this. Jimmy is ok, but I'm still pulling for Chlark. Relationships are a big part of the show. Will Clark be in any relationship for the rest of the series if he can't be with Chloe?

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                    I think that Jimmy feels very insecure about himself around Clark. I think from his p.o.v., he sees how close Chloe is with him, how devoted she is to him, that he is a hero to her. Little does Jimmy know the reasoning behind Chloe always helping Clark and being less than honest with him. But when you see it from Jimmy's side, you can see how it would appear to him.
                    I see what you're saying and I've made an assumption as to where that insecurity comes from. I'm guessing that Jimmy never had that many friends when he was growing up or whatever. At least not a friendship as strong as Chloe and Clark's. Most people have had to give up something they wanted for someone that's their best friend. IMO, I don't think that Jimmy had that experience, so he doesn't see why Chloe's always running off with her best friend. Even if it doesn't mean that you're leaving your relationship for your best friend, but in most people's lives they've had to give up something for a friend that they care dearly about.

Comment

I'm totally undecided about how Chloe meant the whole I love you son thing but the fact that she didn't answer Jimmy, just kissed him makes me wonder. Actions speak louder than words or a way to distract Jimmy and perhaps herself like another poster mentioned.

I think the writers have deliberately made it ambiguous so we do what we are doing right now - speculate. Personally, I'm all for Chlark even if he is such an idiot.

Comment

I wouldnt date Chloe.

I feel bad for Jimmy sometimes. He's whipped.

Comment

I think that there will pretty much always be a little bit of feelings there for her. Maybe something will happen every once in a while that will spark a feeling back up but for the most part I think she's over him.
                          Which makes me happy.
                          Now, as soon as they get rid of Lana, we can get on with the Clois!

Comment

Originally posted by maryjanewatson
                            Chloe is the most annoying person on earth. She pines over Clark while she ignores the best boyfriend ever. Jimmy may not be the brightest person on earth, but he really cares about chloe, and tries so hard to be good to her. Not many men are as good to their girls as Jimmy is to chloe.

poor jimmy. *huggles jimmy*

What are you talking about? Chloe doesn't pine over Clark, at least not anymore. Also have you forgotten that Jimmy totally made googily eyes to Kara? Yes, when Chimmy were together! Even looked done Lois's shirt! Some boyfriend Once Kara returns I'm betting he leaves Chloe... It's always about Jimmy! He never asks Chloe how she is maybe about meteor freakiness, or loosing her job and her Friend (Lana).
                            Chimmy is Clana
                            Clark= Chloe
                            Lana= Jimmy

It's no good...

Oh and to answer the question I say no she isn't over Clark.

Comment

Yeah she probably is over him but I think its for the best. Clois needs to happen damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by luvinChlark
                                What are you talking about? Chloe doesn't pine over Clark, at least not anymore. Also have you forgotten that Jimmy totally made googily eyes to Kara? Yes, when Chimmy were together! Even looked done Lois's shirt! Some boyfriend Once Kara returns I'm betting he leaves Chloe... It's always about Jimmy! He never asks Chloe how she is maybe about meteor freakiness, or loosing her job and her Friend (Lana).
                                Chimmy is Clana
                                Clark= Chloe
                                Lana= Jimmy

It's no good...

Oh and to answer the question I say no she isn't over Clark.
                                I don't think Jimmy would be ogling other girls if Chloe payed more attention to him.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by minerva73
                                Chloe pines over Clark? Chloe hasn't once sat by herself with a bucket of ice cream crying and said "He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar" or anything like that. And she's pining over Clark Kent now? Since when?

And as for Jimmy, he does one little thing and he tries for Chloe? This is the same guy who makes her breakfast and then all of a sudden believes she's a terrorist. This is the same guy who takes her out to the Talon and then next thing he's eating dinner with a Kryptonian girl. This is the same guy who gets her all these gifts for Valentine's Day and then breaks up with her the next episode because he can't get over his jealousy issues.
                                That is a stupid song.

anyways, while she doesn't "pine" over him like she did back in the first 4 seasons, she is obviously still in love with him.

Well, chloe makes it hard for Jimmy not to be jealous. she spends WAAAAAAAY more time with Clark than Jimmy. She constantly blows off Jimmy for Clark. What is Jimmy supposed to think except that she loves Clark more than him?
                                Jimmy has done sweet things for Chloe all the time. A good example is "noir." She gets stuck at the daily planet, and he sets up a date for them to have at the DP, movie and pop corn! He gets sent away on assignment, and he makes a ipod play list for her to enjoy while he's gone. He is such a sweet guy who just wants somebody to love and to love him.
                                Last edited by maryjanewatson; 04-26-2008, 12:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎