No announcement yet.

Chloe finally over clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe finally over clark

After watching this episode and seeing what chloe shared with jimmy, do you think she is over clark or does she still have those feelings somewhere inside her?

No she is over him, Jimmy is more of a man almost more than Clark.

Comment

jimmy seems to have his balls.

Comment

I don't think that she was still sprung on Clark recently anyways. She let go of Clark in the beginning of Season 6 and she confirmed that in "Trespass". Jimmy just makes it seem like she's latching onto him when she's actually just being a good friend.

Jimmy on the other hand needs to get over Clark. He's so insecure about his relationship with Chloe that he just has to make Chloe feel like he's the king and Clark is just there. When Lex was kissing Lana in "Fade" and "Fragile", he didn't say anything about how Lex was giving Lana what she desired and how Clark didn't. Lex just let his relationship with Lana take it's course. Jimmy should try to do the same thing.

Comment

Chloe avoided answering Jimmy's question about Clark by kissing Jimmy. So maybe even she's confused on the subject now and doesn't want to discuss it. She loves Clark, will always love Clark, but how much is still a mystery - maybe even to her.

Comment

Chloe is nowhere close to being over clark....and at this point I almost wish she was. Jimmy wants Chloe to love him so badly...and Chloe wants to share her life with someone. But the truth of the matter is, Chloe will always love Clark...and Jimmy will always love Chloe. Dont get me wrong, Chloe does care for Jimmy...just not as much as he cares for her. I agree with aggalxy completely. I think Chloe enjoys Jimmy's company...and uses him as a release. She has a hectic life right now...and a little making out...or more...may be just what she needs at the end of the day. But it's not fair to Jimmy...and I think Jimmy knows that. The fact that he feels the need to bring up clark as they are about to fall back on the bed....proves that Chloe isnt over Clark, and Jimmy knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by rissaroo689
              jimmy seems to have his balls.
              So does Lois, Lana, Chloe....It's amazing.

Comment

I think Chloe's been over Clark romantically for a while. But she's still so devoted to him that... I don't know if it makes much difference in the choices she makes.

Comment

Who knows... this episode provided far more questions than answers

Comment

I hope chloe timetravel in future in next one see clark with lois.

Comment

You know I've ALWAYS been a Chlark supporter but tonight I don't think Clark deserves any of them - let him go sit with Lana for eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Servayne
                        You know I've ALWAYS been a Chlark supporter but tonight I don't think Clark deserves any of them - let him go sit with Lana for eternity.
                        Agreed...I would take James bond wanna be over mopy dude scratching his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Brizzle
                          So does Lois, Lana, Chloe....It's amazing.
                          Lana's got more than her own......what about the Mason Jar that she keeps under her sink.....you know.....the one with Clark's testicles.........who needs Kryptonite.
                          Last edited by CK&CK; 04-24-2008, 11:56 PM.

Comment

I think she's over him romantically, yes.

Comment

i think she just wanted some lovin :P

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎