Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe the Moron

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears Chloe truely is Miss Know-It-All. Ridiculous. She hasnt even graduated from Metropolis University (or has she?)

I just dnt get smallville sometimes. When is Clark gonna use his brain. Chloe find this, Chloe find that. last time i checked he's the super human. Geez.

Writers please let Clark use his brain. Please.

Comment

Clark could be smart if he wasn't always thinking about Lana. Chloe's exceptionally intelligant, but she doesn't know everything. Well, she knows everything about hacking and computer techno stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysRight
        I disagree, if anything Chloe has come accross as the most intelligent person in the Universe the past season
        Even if she has come across as the most intelligent person, she still lacks common sense sometimes IMO. It's true that Clark should have paid more attention to the threat of Lex and the keys, but she didn't make it seem like it was that important anyways. Clark was distraught and she just said that Clark needs to stop Lex.

If Chloe really wanted to make Clark feel that he should stop Lex, then she should have used Isis for what it was meant for. To spy on Lex. Maybe if she showed Clark some clips of how depraved Lex was, then it would show Clark that he shouldn't spend all his time with Lana, but he should also focus at the situation at hand. Instead she just complained about how dangerous he was and then she went on her own way.

Comment

I like Chloe, but her brain upgrade was back to season five levels of goofiness this week. AM does good exposition, but the Science Girl stuff was as OCC as Clark's BDA behavior after Descent.
          If Chloe really wanted to make Clark feel that he should stop Lex, then she should have used Isis for what it was meant for. To spy on Lex. Maybe if she showed Clark some clips of how depraved Lex was, then it would show Clark that he shouldn't spend all his time with Lana, but he should also focus at the situation at hand. Instead she just complained about how dangerous he was and then she went on her own way.
          I do not agree at all.
          Clark swore last week to stop Lex. Clark knows Lex has the keys. Is he stupid that he needs to be reminded on a regular basis that Lex is a threat?

When Chloe did nag at Clark to be useful, he snapped back with a "Lana Lana Lana why haven't you found Brainiac!" rant.

Chloe "went on her way" to try to find Brainiac. Who is controlling Lana, the only person Clark cares about. Sure, Lex is a threat, but Clark's won;t do anything until Brainiac is found and his beloved Lana is taken care of.

Now, I would say Chloe is a moron for taking back Jimmy "I'll be dating Kara as soon as she comes back next season" Olsen. But if anything, she was too smart this week. YMMV.

Comment

i do not see how chloe is being a moron. chloe supports clark and it gets in trouble with her job and her sometimes boyfriend jimmy.
            I don't see how chloe could be called a moron.

Comment

Clark could learn all that Chloe knows in a minute by just reading books on computers and searching the internet about hacks and what not.

If he did that then Chloe wouldn't be a sidekick anymore

How boring would it be to see Clark by himself at a computer looking for info and just making faces and talking to himself like another superhero (spiderman) lol

Comment

Originally posted by A_Chloe.S._Fan
                Clark could be smart if he wasn't always thinking about Lana. Chloe's exceptionally intelligant, but she doesn't know everything. Well, she knows everything about hacking and computer techno stuff.
                and apparently physics and astronomy as well

Comment

I didn't see the episode because I heard it was really not that good, and because of the chimmy, but I agree on some parts. Chloe is exceptionally smart, it's not hard to crack open a book and read up about physics and astronomy, you guys act like this whole physics stuff doesn't exist, and only super powered aliens can find it! I do agree though that at times I'm kinda like okay then she just found that out where? At least explain how she did it and when she came across this knowledge. Other than that, I think Chloe's character and her brain has grown season through season, it's better than all of the sudden genius lana!

Comment

I have to admit that the super genius-level intelligence gets a little ridiculous at times, and it makes Clark look really dumb.

Comment

Clark makes Clark look really dumb! I like Clark, don't get me wrong, but this whole Lana is everything to me, I don't care if the world goes down at the hands of Lex Luthor crap is getting on my nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by miks
                        I didn't see the episode because I heard it was really not that good, and because of the chimmy, but I agree on some parts. Chloe is exceptionally smart, it's not hard to crack open a book and read up about physics and astronomy, you guys act like this whole physics stuff doesn't exist, and only super powered aliens can find it! I do agree though that at times I'm kinda like okay then she just found that out where? At least explain how she did it and when she came across this knowledge. Other than that, I think Chloe's character and her brain has grown season through season, it's better than all of the sudden genius lana!
                        so true

Comment

Originally posted by miks
                          Clark makes Clark look really dumb! I like Clark, don't get me wrong, but this whole Lana is everything to me, I don't care if the world goes down at the hands of Lex Luthor crap is getting on my nerves.
                          Trust me it's getting on my nerves too, but I think they're going over the top with Chloe having to help him with everything, he's too dependent on her, they need to tone it back a little if they want us to take him seriously.

Comment

I agree with that soo much! But what I don't agree with is a lot of people saying Chloe needs to die for Clark to do anything on his own. I think the AU with Chloe dying proves that if she did, he'd be screwed. I honestly think Chloe should try and push him more to do things on his own. They can still be partners and help each other out but I really do want him to do a little bit more on his own, because season after season he's getting worse. I think it was one episode where Chloe was like no Clark I have things to do, do it yourself. But it didn't stick, or maybe that was that cure episode. I don't remember.

Comment

Chloe's "intelligence" is not, IMO, OOC. here's why:
                              1) She's always been shown as intelligent and curious about things.
                              2) She's was a scholarship student to Met U.
                              3) That inmplies high grades.
                              4) If you are going to college these days and like computers and computer subjects, then you take the 'ACADEMIC' courses which includes science and math (ie., chemistry, physics, and math through at least pre-calculus).
                              5) Chloe, if she's smart, does not limit herself in study because a good Journalist would have to a LOT anbout a lot of things.
                              6) CHloe also has long had a keen insterest in the "out there" type of subjects, which naturally leads to academic studies in the realm of the various hard scinece and math subjects.
                              7) Therefore, this kind of knowledge is not out of the realm of possibility for an intelligent young woman.

You guys are too harsh on Chloe. I think she's one of the best characters in the show. Now Clark, on the other hand, is truly the BDA, most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mcgairman
                                Chloe's "intelligence" is not, IMO, OOC. here's why:
                                1) She's always been shown as intelligent and curious about things.
                                2) She's was a scholarship student to Met U.
                                3) That inmplies high grades.
                                4) If you are going to college these days and like computers and computer subjects, then you take the 'ACADEMIC' courses which includes science and math (ie., chemistry, physics, and math through at least pre-calculus).
                                5) Chloe, if she's smart, does not limit herself in study because a good Journalist would have to a LOT anbout a lot of things.
                                6) CHloe also has long had a keen insterest in the "out there" type of subjects, which naturally leads to academic studies in the realm of the various hard scinece and math subjects.
                                7) Therefore, this kind of knowledge is not out of the realm of possibility for an intelligent young woman.

You guys are too harsh on Chloe. I think she's one of the best characters in the show.
                                ITA

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎