No announcement yet.

Chloe the Moron

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe the Moron

This was inspired by Darth Pipes thread.

In "Wrath", Chloe found out that Lana built the Isis Foundation to spy on Lex. If Chloe's so worried about Lex, then why can't she use Isis for what it was built for and spy on Lex to stop him? She was so bent on nagging Clark about why he's not doing anything when she was capable of doing something too. Even if she did unplug Lana's connection to Lex, she has the ability to plug it back in and spy on Lex.

I dunno, but I felt that she could have done more than complain about how much Clark wants Lana.

Chloe just suggested that Clark use his concern for Lana to do something constructive. He could have been reading Swann's journal all night or learning to fly all night rather than holding Lana's hand all night as she inwardly writhes in agony.

Comment

I disagree, if anything Chloe has come accross as the most intelligent person in the Universe the past season

Comment

I think Chloe has come off as the most intelligent and heroic character this season. She goes above and beyond time and time again. The only thing I found wrong with her is that she doesn't whap Clark upside the head about his priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysRight
          I disagree, if anything Chloe has come accross as the most intelligent person in the Universe the past season
          At points a little to intelligent. Tonight she said something about space and time continums...and I thought "Yea....ok, just pulled that one out of your memory?" But I'm glad she seems overly intelligent and not lacking in that department.....like other people/aliens.

Comment

LOL! It was really strange in this episode how Chloe lets us know that what Clark wants her to do is way beyond her hacking capability. Then she turns on a dime and just decides to upgrade her knowledge. LOL! She can just decide to me more proficient.

Comment

^^ cause that's what real heroes do they upgrade and adapt consciously. Clark just waits for his upgrades to develop whenever...

Comment

"This hacking is way beyond my capability."

2 seconds pass.

"But I guess I've got to grow up sometime."

???

Either it's beyond your knowledge or not. That's what I'm saying.

Comment

Who is still a MORON......on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                    At points a little to intelligent. Tonight she said something about space and time continums...and I thought "Yea....ok, just pulled that one out of your memory?" But I'm glad she seems overly intelligent and not lacking in that department.....like other people/aliens.
                    I agree, my mother and I were rolling our eyes a bit. They're going overboard with her know-all on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                      I'm pretty sure she pulled it out of somewhere else.

how many times this season (let alone this episode) have you said "who is writing this stuff?!" I know I've said it more times than I care to count.
                      Last edited by maryjanewatson; 04-25-2008, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CK&CK
                        Who is still a MORON......on occasion.
                        lol i guess the key thing 1 strike against her, but her seeming to know everything on every subject is starting to get old

Comment

lol i guess the key thing 1 strike against her, but her seeming to know everything on every subject is starting to get old
                          I'm a huge fan of the character Chloe, but I have to agree - there is now way she should know everything!

Comment

It never made sense to me really, Chloe should not be smarter than a freakin Kryptonian and yet the show has proved time and time again that she is. Isn't their race supposed to be advanced, sometimes it seems like Clark is as dumb as a door knob.

Comment

I've asked the question

'Who's writing this??'

every episode this season and some of last LOL!! Just ask my mom xD

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎